Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming {Violent} Grand Hunt

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
RP Introduction
Rumors from a few hunters have turned into rumors of all the hunters in the Northern Kingdoms. Near Tuaredel is a paradise for hunters. Many animals the are in the area, and hunters are making it rich! Some hunters have had the riches of a Noble from that area. So a group of hunters have decided to go out and hunt the animals down, but they might just find out that its not what they are expecting.​
Event Timeline
The Hunters Gather in Tuaredel​
The Hunters leave Tuaredel​
At Sunset they go home​
An Earthspawn tribe Attacks them​
All the survivors run to safety​
METAGAME = Ruining the fun of EVERYTHING​
OOC Information
I just saw that no events (That I'm aware of) were happening this week-end, so I decided to create this event for fun.​
Time: 11:00 AM MST​
Date: Saturday the 22nd​
How to join? Well simply fill out:​
Username: Your minecraft username.​
Character: Make a temp character so you don't have to worry about death!​
Character Age: This is your characters age!​
Timezone and are you available for this time?: This is to make sure we don't get important people here, and all the sudden they can't make it.​
Temp Characters Race: Is your character an Earthspawn? Or is he a hunter of a different race.​
Need a skin? I'll take care of that for you. Just ask me!
Or if you are absolutely able to make it you can fill out the tribe leader form:​
Username:
Skin:
Are you available for this time?
Note: If you appear in an inappropriate skin for your character, you will not be recognized as your character.​
All Earthspawn need to show up at least 30 minutes early so I can get them set up in their starting point.​

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
Also we are probably going to use rp combat and rp weapons, just because. I can't provide swords for 20 people :p

Also postponed 2 weeks do to sally's, and Jeroxia's events.

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
If you need some big bad ass Earthspawn to play the "Attacked by Earthspawn tribe" part. I'm your big bad ass Earthspawn with a tribe! ;)

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
What if the Earthspawn raid is LEAD by Oguk? That would make it interesting....
But... But... That's what I said...

If you need some big bad ass Earthspawn to play the "Attacked by Earthspawn tribe" part. I'm your big bad ass Earthspawn with a tribe! ;)
Need a bad-ass Earthspawn who is KING of a EARTHSPAWN tribe!

You know, I was offering that my tribe Earkz'Dok does the attack... It would also mean more people too attack you where as many people do not want to be the Earthspawn attackers, we already are Earthspawn...

Plus Earkz'Dok is doing a lot of Terrorism and such lateley...

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
It wont be IN tauredel. It probably wont even be near it. Just in the long forest next to it.

But... But... That's what I said...

Need a bad-ass Earthspawn who is KING of a EARTHSPAWN tribe!

You know, I was offering that my tribe Earkz'Dok does the attack... It would also mean more people too attack you where as many people do not want to be the Earthspawn attackers, we already are Earthspawn...

Plus Earkz'Dok is doing a lot of Terrorism and such lateley...
Oh okay I guess I missread that :p And yeah that would be helpful for Earkz'dok to be the attackers.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
ah such a pity I can't join this event. This time in my life I got A LOT to do! Otherwise I would love to be the scribe of this escapade and write the happenings in this event. Maybe next time :)