Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Violent/ Moderate, Semi private, Scourge Recon

StarWillow2000

Lord of Altera
Scourge Reconnaissance

Part 1

House Wise plans to try and take over Scourge, in order to do this reconnaisance missions are needed to explore the wharf and city. General Kyiat will be taking able bodied fighters from House Wise and their vassals, friends and allies to aid in this. There could be fighting as this was and is probably still a bandit infested town so soldiers are asked to be prepared to fight.

ooc- Since scourge is available for take over again House Wise plans to attempt such since it is near their lands. This event is mainly for house wise people and allies but if others wish to join as Temporary guards to enjoy the event message me here or in pms.

- I would like a DM for this if possible since I know we can not just walk in a bandit town without some sort of trouble happening.

Glados if possible if not anyone will be fine.
Date and Time

Aug 4th
2:30 Eastern

Classification

Moderate/Violent, Semi Private

Scourge Wharf we will meet at Aelmere and warp to Aurum where we will then walk to Scourge Wharf since I do not believe there is any fast travel to it.

-Tagging a few people here.
1. Remi Wise (Ddaug )
2. Warden Thordil (Jazzper )
3. Warden Asero Crow (Electric )
4. Warden Karn (ironassassin )
5. Edger Kress (Edouard2000 )
6. Cedlas (Swiftspear )
7. Xia (TeakGem )
8. Iskvander (Vincentius )
9. A temp guard (ArkianDragon )

Last edited: