Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming {Violent} [Public] Pushing Back Part I (October 1st, 3PM EST)

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
No, I mean actual PvP, like in the common sense, using in-game mechanics. It is the Sorrows, so it is technically allowed.
I wouldn't be against this as long as you (and any others) adhere to the same gear rules that the people present will be following.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
I wouldn't be against this as long as you (and any others) adhere to the same gear rules that the people present will be following.
I'm not going to be doing it, my character stopped killing a long time ago. I'm just saying, it's the Sorrows, anybody can come at you with any gear level they choose, no permission needed. Unless there is some form of staff restriction put into place. Which I would frown upon in the Sorrows.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Im gonna wait and see what other events are like before I set a time here. It may be delayed but I do want to host this in the first week of October ideally. Are week-days a no go?

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Im gonna wait and see what other events are like before I set a time here. It may be delayed but I do want to host this in the first week of October ideally. Are week-days a no go?
Mondays are for me.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
It probably depends more on the time, really.

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
Fridays and Saturdays are the best for me, can't afford to go late on a sunday evening

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
There's gonna be some slight changes here, but that'll become apparent when the event is finished. There's no need for setting up barricades early just yet. Just meet at the docks and I'll work with TPing/Warps and we'll have fun times.

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
Oh, might not be able to make it with the new date, especially if it's over 2 hours