Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Violent] The Rogue's Hearth, Gambling Hall

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Lots of updates.

-Palaceades up,
-one of the 4 roads built. southward
- Outer buildings started
- Sewer and cesspool built

Easy to see from DYN map here
This is soooo cool :D
Now all you need is a river terraformed there.
And call it the Hudson.
Ya can't have shady business without the Hudson River involved...

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
upload_2016-10-6_1-48-22.png
Heads up, dude! Your link broke.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Ocasonaly Im going to post in this thread with information about happenings within the town, Examples might be bouts of sickness, IC trade needs, Weather events. Anything that might effect the RP of players in the town. I'll post one here in the comments and the most recent will be under the name in the OP.

-IC NEWS-
After weeks of lumbering, pulling all it's
resources and importing the palisade walls are up and Rogue's Hearth is hungry for both wood and coin.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Im leaving the server for a good wile. RH has been left in the care of BoredBrit

Its up to his fancy what to do with it. Love you guys. Thanks for a solid 3 years

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Im leaving the server for a good wile. RH has been left in the care of BoredBrit

Its up to his fancy what to do with it. Love you guys. Thanks for a solid 3 years
Really sorry to hear this Bal. You were tons of fun to RP with and DMed all of what I would consider my most enjoyable events I participated in. From Azerport reclamation to fighting pirates n sharks it was fun man.