Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Violent] The Rogue's Hearth, Gambling Hall

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
She's referencing the dangerous nature-

You don't need to do anything. all housing is free but we are in the prosses of rebuying the land so it will take a few days.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Heads up to the various good people who've helped me rebuy the region Im planning an event for mid april as a reopening. Public- all invite. Good chance to come and get some RP in the new region.
:heart:

Y
Heads up to the various good people who've helped me rebuy the region Im planning an event for mid april as a reopening. Public- all invite. Good chance to come and get some RP in the new region.
:heart:
Yay! Can't wait.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Update. Housing and build space avaible.
property

Blue is Available.
Red is claimed.
Everything else is "Public"​

If you want a House in RH all you need to do is ask. Everything is free if its available. You can build the insides as much as you want dig down all you want but adjusting the outside is limited to medium changes.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
-IC NEWS-

The deceleration of the Call to arms in the fighting pits has brought with it a wave of Peasants. They fill the empty, abandoned homes of those who fled the fall of house Abermore.
Coin again trades hands in the Hearth.

Only 15 houses Remain. Rp Is open. The region is liveable. and Now connected to Aurum Orchard, Almere, MokingBay, And Thorne

I'd love to link to more. I want RH to be a sort of port hub- The theme of the town IS crossroads. Travelers Come spend there coin at the tables and Leave. Wagons from all over meet here to trade passangers. So let me know if you'd like to join the growing list.​

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
New theme song.
The new song is going to be an IC folk song about BoredBrit 's character Moriarty.

Heres the Leryics.

Now hear ye all you rascals, with your bellies full of pie,
And listen to this tale of old where the hero’s four feet high! (Yay!!)
He’s a master of concealment, and an adept at disguise,
Which he uses when he’s sneaking past a husband’s watchful eye!
He’s slain many a villain, be it dragon wolf or wizard,
And he’s looted chests, of all the best of treasures he could find!
He’s the undefeated champion, of adventure war and passion,
And he sings this song as he goes along with a fiddle and a pipe

The Grass is Green, The Air Is Clean
A sweet lass by my side,
There ain’t nobody looking so,
I squeeze her rump behind.
The world is full of monsters vile but
They ain’t here at the time
So lift your roast, propose a toast
To these drunken friends of mine

Our hero journeyed far and wide, finding riches, gold and magic,
But he never found his true loves heart, and it made him sad and tired
then one day while he was walking, he was shot as he was singing,
An elf maiden fair from over there, with a bow as she was fine.
She apologized profusely, said she thought he was a dwarf,
And she carried him to the nearest inn, where she nursed him back to life,
Well they fell in love directly, and she married him that night,
So the Halfling and the comely Elf made a song about their time.

The Grass is Green, The Air Is Clean
A sweet lass by my side,
There ain’t nobody looking so,
I squeeze her rump behind.
The world is full of monsters vile but
They ain’t here at the time
So lift your roast, propose a toast
To these drunken friends of mine

Housing down to only 10 left. Will update housing map eventually. You can add me on skype if you need to contact me quickly at balatro.decronus

Last edited:

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lover
Hero
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
With the increasing amount of citizens, maybe add in a census somewhere?

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
The pits are cleared of blood, Chips of Shabby breast plate are swept away and Balatro Wise Counts his coin.

The hall is hungry for more.

Big thanks to everyone who made the event. It wasnt crazy long and It was quite profitable for most (Even some who cheated me of a bit of coin becuase I buggered up my Bet station. Which will be fixed very soon)

The event was a hit with many asking when the next one will be. Seeing as it wasnt hard at all to run and only took 2 hours I dont see why I cant make this a regular thing so long as there is interest. The goal of the region is to host one event a month. Next month is going to be for Thieves guild stuff so Im thinking perhasp JUNE?

Thanks again everyone!

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lover
Hero
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
Long after dusk and long before dawn’s kiss, as denizens of Rogue’s Hearth slithered to and from the Gambling Hall through shadowed streets, a hollow and lonely building had gone ablaze by an unknown source; by blessing of Jax, little damage occurred outside the building’s vicinity. A passive passerby or shady lurker may have bore witness to a fair, stark white elf lingering ‘round the building in the shadows before, during, and in the days following the inferno. Those who step near the ashen remains would have the pungent scents of smoke and charred wood fill their noses, and perhaps the rehearsed may catch the peculiar scent of opium.

Shao

Bring back angry react
Long after dusk and long before dawn’s kiss, as denizens of Rogue’s Hearth slithered to and from the Gambling Hall through shadowed streets, a hollow and lonely building had gone ablaze by an unknown source; by blessing of Jax, little damage occurred outside the building’s vicinity. A passive passerby or shady lurker may have bore witness to a fair, stark white elf lingering ‘round the building in the shadows before, during, and in the days following the inferno. Those who step near the ashen remains would have the pungent scents of smoke and charred wood fill their noses, and perhaps the rehearsed may catch the peculiar scent of opium.
bish you setting fire to things now

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Somebody thinks that he is the one who knocks.