Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Violent] The Rogue's Hearth, Gambling Hall

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
There is something special I've figured out.

Im selling functional poker tables and full (in a double chest) decks of cards. I'll explain how everything works, its simple and easy to use in RP If your interested let me know. They'll be 10k per. test one out at the event tomorrow

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Rumors spreading around town, along the roads in the south and among shady dealers and criminals altera...
Prince Balatro's declaration against the Crown of Wise has sold Rogue's Hearth soul to house Furvur and the Witch king plans to bleed the south dry for the tax's the Prince didn't pay to his father the king.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Rumor spreads around the south, along main roads, and among shady figures....

The people of Rogue's Hearth don't know who is there king. Talk of soldiers stopping wagons on the roads has the underworld on edge. perhaps the stories of the northern Furvuian armies marching to the broken lands are true?

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Rumor speards far and wide now, The tension in the south coming to a boiling point...

It is believed Nwalme has made a puppet of Balatro. and will bring his army to Rogue's Hearth to hang any who appose Furvurian rule and law. Already they say half population has fled to avoid the slaughter.

There has been no sign or word from the Prince since he returned from Sanardu.

The next RH event will be announced tomorrow. And will be public for all to enjoy, If your interested you can help decide the fate of altera's favorite slice of slum.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
-IC NEWS-

The gates are blockaded, wagon traffic stoped completely, those who venture near are chased away or robbed. The city is shut down and seems to be fortifying.

The question is- is this house sage's doing? Who controls the crossroads?

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Rogue's Hearth is burning. The region is in very real threat. If you are trying to enter or go to the region ICly you'll need to get me to DM for you.

The big riot is coming fast- If you wanna join as a temp rebel or temp wise soldier be sure to post in THIS THREAD

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
A Massive flag hangs above the hall. A warning to the gathering Fuvurians outside the city.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I'm not making a new thread yet, but as I/Blarg own RH (It'll be renamed so Bal can make RH elsewhere) anyone who specifically had something they'd like to get back from their chests or something PM me. I'll be clearing it all out and all perms are gone so I'll have to arrange it. There does not seem to actually be much here but this is here anyway. I'd prefer it be done by the end of the week so I can get on with doing my thing.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
I'm not making a new thread yet, but as I/Blarg own RH (It'll be renamed so Bal can make RH elsewhere) anyone who specifically had something they'd like to get back from their chests or something PM me. I'll be clearing it all out and all perms are gone so I'll have to arrange it. There does not seem to actually be much here but this is here anyway. I'd prefer it be done by the end of the week so I can get on with doing my thing.
Yah, I'll use this thread for the new region soon as you sort out everything with yours!

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
-IC NEWS-

Timber, Beams, stones, and the all important hog's head "the Beast of Ashfen", sooty and stinking of smoke, are none the less being transported north in wagon upon wagon.

The lot of the mess being unloaded only a hours walk north of Storms Landing at the Crossroads