Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Violet Herennia - The Medic

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
I love how she is colloquially known as "the bean"
What? She's a bean.

Also she's a bean who's been locked in jail for what my sleepy brain is trying to think may've been a misunderstanding in my typing skills.
Cause reaching for a knife and drawing a knife are two separate things tho, right?

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
What? She's a bean.

Also she's a bean who's been locked in jail for what my sleepy brain is trying to think may've been a misunderstanding in my typing skills.
Cause reaching for a knife and drawing a knife are two separate things tho, right?
....Definitely.

Also, I am now a full supporter of Leo and Violet
Liolet, if you will.

AmparoCastaway

Last edited:

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Hmmm. Liolet. Dope ship name; you've got a new passenger.
I'm also on this ship now!

NOO SMOL BEAN
This thought may be just because we were doing the RP at 1 am for me but I think I had only said Violet reached for her knife at first. I don't think I had her draw her knife until Titania actually pointed her weapon at Violet. Though I can't remember much of what happened so I may be wrong.....

EDIT:
Also it's really boring being stuck in a jail cell. Halp

Last edited:

Vespertine

Lord of Altera
I'm also on this ship now!

This thought may be just because we were doing the RP at 1 am for me but I think I had only said Violet reached for her knife at first. I don't think I had her draw her knife until Titania actually pointed her weapon at Violet. Though I can't remember much of what happened so I may be wrong.....

EDIT:
Also it's really boring being stuck in a jail cell. Halp
Wait what how did this happen XD I leave for a few hours and the most innocent character I know gets locked up.

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
After another night of roleplaying things have been updated.

Violet's learning she shouldn't get on Theo's bad side and to maybe NOT GO INTO THE FREAKING FOREST.

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
I did an overhaul of multiple relationships and several other items on Violet's character sheet to show how she's changed in the last few weeks.

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
I've added changes to Violet and also had some relationship changes due to both time passed since she's seen people.

There's also been a relationship addition and Violet is now a student under Eastoft in the field of medicine!