Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Violet Herennia - The Medic

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them

Character Chart
Character’s full name:
Violet Adles Rittor-Herennia
Reason or meaning of name:
Violet - Type of Flower
Adles - (OOC: No idea...might've been Adler originally and I misspelled?)

Character’s nickname:
Vi
Reason for nickname:
Vi - shortened version of her name
Formal Names:
Logotheta Violet, Medic Rittor, Lady Herennia, Lady Violet
Birth date:
9th Day of Sunbright 2274 (July 9th)
Relationship Status:
Married to Leontius Herennius
Current Thoughts:
"He's back!"
Physical appearance
Race:
Halfling
Weight:
43 lbs
Height:
3'5"
Body build:
Violet is very small but she's strong from time using a crossbow
Shape of face:
Violet's face is round and full, adding into her youthful look
Eye color:
A greyish/blue
Skin tone:
Violet is very pale despite living on a farm most her life
Distinguishing marks:
Her freckles and the harsh looking scars around her upper chest and shoulders. She also has a tattoo on her left shoulder blade of six flowers, one for each of her family members
Predominant features:
Her wide, curious eyes
Hair color:
Auburn
Type of hair:
Curly
Hairstyle:
She keeps her hair down, it's short mainly framing her face
Voice:
Elle McLemore
Usual fashion of dress:
Violet doesn't care how she dresses. She typically wears a long tan dress that covers her feet but leaves her shoulders bare. Over her dress she wears a dark brown bodice that laces up in the front. When it's raining she wears a cloak her mother gave her.
She's started to wear a purple and gold jacket, grey pants, and a matching grey shirt

Favorite outfit:
Her favorite outfit is a white dress, woven with gold strands that was given to her by Theo
Jewelry or accessories:
Violet wears a pair of crescent moon earrings that she bought from Leslie
She also has a seashell necklace Leslie gave her for her birthday
She wears her Logotheta badge on her jacket for all to see
General Inventory:
Violet carries a pugio in her bodice or jacket (depending on outfit) that was given to her by Theo She occasionally carries around a crossbow and bolts. She also carries her medical kit either in a metal box or on a belt around her waist. (bandages, Preathil(disinfectant) , compression wrap, Cephalt (treats sore muscles), needle and suture thread, examination kit)

Personality
Education:
Violet lacks a proper education but was taught every important thing that her mother knew.
Languages:
Common (Fluent: Writing and Speaking)
General Attitude:
Violet is very excitable and energetic. She loves meeting new people but knows when to draw boundaries to her excitement. If she's around large groups of people she tends to become shy. When she meets someone she tries to see them in the best light she can and tends to give out her trust too easily. However once you break her trust she won't take someone back into her life no matter what they try to do. When friends with her she seems to double in energy, constantly bouncing in place or talking. Violet also has a vicious curious streak, coming from a farm she doesn't know much about life beyond a farm so she will ask questions about something she doesn't understand. In battle she will act without thinking of strategy. She's very kind and ready to give questionable words of wisdom to cheer up anyone around her who is sad.
Fears:
Starving
Cemeteries
Monsters
Her heart being broken

Losing her family
Enraged when:
Someone insults her height or race or overall insulting to her
Depressed or sad when:
She thinks about anything bad or losing Leo
Life philosophy:
Be kind to others, you could be the one bright spot they see that day.
Strengths:
Strong work ethic
Sees the good in all she meets
Keeping things clean

Being fearless in battle or seeing wounds
Weaknesses:
Violet has no clue how to fight
Violet is also too trusting of those she meets.
She's wide-eyed and innocent in this large, large world
She can't stand to see
anyone in pain and would treat the enemy

She cares too much for her friends

Short Term goals:
[/]Complete her studies
[/]Learn how to make jewelry from Leslie
[]Fix her friendship with Nonus

[]Set up her own medical practice

Long term goals:
[]Run her own, successful hospital/clinic
[]Raise her daughter

Past
Backstory:
A quiet house along a long winding dirt path outside of a village was where Violet Rittor was born to her loving parents and hyper older siblings. She was the youngest of four children and the smallest of her family. She lived on a small farm where she grew up running around and trying to keep up to her much bigger siblings. She was well loved by her family but the people in town weren't so kind to her. They'd constantly insult her for her height.
Eventually when she was 15 she left the only home she had ever known in the middle of the night, never saying a goodbye to her parents. She was excited for the new adventures that awaited her past her village. However life had other plans for Violet when she ended up living on the streets on a small amount of money that she had taken when she left home. She made multiple attempts that year in trying to hone her skills in theft, however these things didn't work out well for her and she found herself without money and no real skill besides farming.
It had been two years since she had left home and at the age of 17 she made the long journey back to her village and the farm she knew and missed. Her return home wasn't what she was expecting it to be. She returned to her beloved home to learn that a few months after she had left her parents had sold the farm and moved to a different village. This sent young Violet on her personal quest to reunite with her parents. Hungry and filthy she set off in the direction her old friends had pointed her towards. She spent months straggling along the roads and whenever she came across a village she stopped for a few days to attempt to steal food. After months of walking and attempted theft of food she reached the village where her parents had supposedly moved to.

She asked around town about her parents and was eventually directed to a small house on the edge of the town with a small garden. She had approached the door with excitement to be home but as she stood on the doorstep she hesitated to knock. As she stood there she realized that if she went back she'd be a fool. She was an adult to her parents now, she had to attempt to live on her own. Even if living on her own meant living on the streets with her poor attempts at stealing. She gave a final look at the door before she turned away, ready to begin the life that she would write out.
Hometown:
A small, unnamed village
Religion:
As a child Violet's family worshipped Sallana
Finances:
Violet's family had a decent amount of money from selling what they grew and raised on their farm.

Present
Current location:
Astrakhan
Currently living with:
She currently lives with her daughter Theodosia and her husband Leo
Pets:
She shares a pet bunny with Leo
Religion:
She's looking to worship Sallana once more.
Student
Physician-in-Training
Battle Field Medic of the Legion

Logotheta of Astrakhan
Finances:
Violet's family sends her a small amount of radiants with ever letter they send

Favorites
Tending a garden, there's nothing like watching dead looking seeds grow into beautiful plants
Fresh Bread, still so warm that it makes one feel like they're eating dough instead of bread.
Water, there's nothing better than water from a creek
Brown, the same color as the tilled earth
Birds, she loves their music

Leo, he's made her feel loved and love
Dislikes:
Cemeteries, they're terribly creepy
Weeding, after weeding for three hours one's hands begin to burn
Anything green, they remind her of weeds
Alcohol, the taste makes her sick
Pink, it's an odd color to her
Sheep, they smell odd.
Herself, for leaving her family without a goodbye

People who make fun of her for her height or race
Favorite Types of Food:
Any kind of dessert and bread
Favorite Types of Drink:
Juice
Hobbies/Pastimes:
Reading, singing, working in a field, and gardening
Favorite Colors:
Brown, Green, Yellow, Blue

Health

Illnesses:
Vi is in perfect health!
Allergies:
No known allergies
Injuries:

All injuries are healed
Sleeping Habits:
Sleeps when she can
Energy Levels:
High energy, always
Eating Habits:
Eats the recommended three meals a day
Exercise Habits:
Hyper enough that she's always moving
Memory:
She has a really good memory
Unhealthy Habits:
When her hair is long she chews on the end of it.
Drinking Habits:
Never drinks

Relationships:
Romantic Interests:
Leontius Herennius -
AmparoCastaway - Her husband and best friend. She could never imagine her life without him.
"Le, I love you so much. You're my husband and I could never be happier."

Relevant Family:
Theodosia Herennia - ??? - The Silver Elf girl she and Leo adopted since they cannot have children.
"My sweet little girl! I'm so excited to see you grow up!"

~

Theodosius Herennius - Blorbis83 - Her family through marriage and one of her closest friends. She'd go to the ends of the world to help him.
"I am happy to see you doing well. Just remember I am always here if you need me."

~
Dimitrius H. Herennius - @MrMime - One of the many kids within her family. She's known him since he was little.
"You've grown so much since I last saw you. Keep being you Dimi. Keep being you."
~
Garrett L. Herennius - Galaxy - Another kid in the family. He's funny and she sort of wants to teach him how to be a good storyteller.
"A cute but slightly loud. He's really good with stories and I greatly enjoyed his story over the Dog King and the Butterfly."

Trusted Friends:
Eastoft Altham - Mapboy -Her teacher of medicine. She hasn't spoken to him in a long time
"..."

Friendly With:
Leslie Breen - RagingLunacy - A fellow Halfling who was teaching her how to make jewelry
"..."

Loose Acquaintances:
Merry Cerridwen -
Logan07 -
"He's really nice, even if he's a bit shy. I'd like to get to know him better!"

~
Sova - RagingLunacy -
"He's a bird person! A BIRD PERSON!"

Disfavored Individuals:
Arianne Niamh -
Bobert -
"I have not spoken to you in a while."

Hated:
---
Conflicted:

Nonus Herennius - ToastySpam - (RP with me soon...or talk to me. We need to sort this relationship out xD)
"..."

Wary of:

Last edited:

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
I'm gonna work on changing out character sheets and I'm gonna start working on a few pictures of Violet so there's more than just one photo.
Also gonna do some edits to her relationships since she's met more people.

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Violet's forum has been updated with all new information along with being updated to being aesthetically pleasing,

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
After a late night RP session and a bowl of ice cream Violet's relationships have been updated. (This includes someone she met earlier today that I just didn't have the time to add on before now)

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Okay last one for a bit. I added in three drawings of Violet I did! They're located under Physical Appearance!

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
I lowkey want her to sing Irish Folk songs cause *drool*

Also updated her relationships and fixed whatever broken mess decided to appear there.

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Thank you for telling me!

Updated some people tagging on relationship and updated her voice to say who to think of when thinking of Violet's voice.

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Changed Violet's voice to one closer to what her voice should be. Also added in Violet's date of birth!