Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Violet Herennia - The Medic

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Updated Violet's backstory with some information that I started building the more I thought of her and who she is and where she came from.

I'm now marking all updates in purple to make them easier to find!

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Another update! This is primarily a Relationships update, adding in two new people that she's met and also adding in a negative relationship that I keep forgetting to add in.

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
I did it again fronds. I overhauled her sheet again and below it I added in a photo and music section!​

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
I chopped something out of the smol bean's profile that was just kinda useless and I don't know why I left it in.

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Changed Violet's birthyear since I now know the actual year the server is in.

I'm also going to be slowly adding in some relationship changes that I keep forgetting to do.

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Violet's going temporarily inactive as she is on a trip to visit her family. I will be posting the character I'm using as a temp until she returns (which I'm gonna estimate will be when I get home from vacation)

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Violet's going temporarily inactive as she is on a trip to visit her family. I will be posting the character I'm using as a temp until she returns (which I'm gonna estimate will be when I get home from vacation)
Have fun :heart:

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Since I have now returned from my vacation I've updated Violet's relationships to account for some roleplaying since I've been home and a small session that happened the night before I left.

Maestroart

Loyal Servant of Altera
Romantic Interests:
Nonus Herennius - "I-I..."*She's blushing furiously * "You're my closest friend! I shouldn't feel like this...so why do I? And do you feel it back?" *She buries her face in her hands* "I shouldn't of kissed your chin...."Maestroart
(The very one-sided crush)

Hehehehhehehehehehehheheheheheheh

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
After the event's of Theo's Birthday party today I will be updating the relationships tab...soon. I'm too tired right now

AmparoCastaway

Legend of Altera
Nonus Herennius - *She's trying not to cry* "I...I know you don't like me...the way I like you. But...Nonus...if you really do care about me...please let tell me what you feel...so I can move on from you." *She's crying*Maestroart
Dang it, Maestro.

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Since it's midnight for me....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO VIOLET!
ENJOY A LOVELY DAY OF MORE HEARTBREAK, ALMOST GETTING SKEWERED, AND BEING ARRESTED!
Wooo...I'm such a nice creator!