Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

VivaLaFear Dwarfen Builder.

How was my backstory?

• Boring

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too long!

• Decent

• OK

• Total voters

VivaLaFear

Villager
Since i've entered the world of Hollow World many have been wondering why i've been residing in Port Silver; Well then let's get to the story. I was once the greatest builder in a very small mountainous village called Idonia. I was also a great fighter both in the arena and at night guarding the city from creepers and zombies, even demons! One day though about 4-5 weeks ago from now i was kicked out of my village! The reason? Well let's just say i wasn't the brightest guy in the village, i was never very good at learning things and so I messed up very bad making a house.

Little i knew the house was built on gravel, i thought it was cobblestone! so i made a very sturdy house and one night while a family of a mother, father, and 3 children were sleeping hobbits were underground mining below our city, close to the ground level of our town. They mined so much that the house i built on gravel start to collapse very silently. they mined and mined, almost all the gravel was gone, the roof was collapsing! I thought to myself, "it shouldn't be that bad, i'll just go find the hobbits, kick them out and go to sleep." I kicked the hobbits out from underground of our village and went to bed afterwards since it was early morning. I woke up to a loud crash and screaming! I look out a window and there was the house, the roof was totally collapsed! (The night before, even though the floor was collapsing, i thought it would last until morning.) Then came the banging on my door, I got dressed and opened the door, they blamed me for building the house, and for not being on guard well enough. I was banished from the village forever.

I started to adventure with my few belongings, i ventured for 3 days until I finally found a town!I thought i was so lucky! I have been residing in Port Silver for 5 weeks now and today I was officially made a Villager! Maybe after all, I could use my skill and mistakes to learn and become more successful in a larger town!