Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Waking the Boar. New Rogue's Hearth Opening. Gambling event.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff

The long storied and most famous gambling hall and tavern in all of altera returns with the blessings of jax! The god of gambles will has been made clear through sermon that the world famous Rogues hearth shall live again in the east!

Rebuilt with beams and timber from the old hall, salvaged and saved. Standing proud only a 10 minutes ride north of storms landing. And to celebrate the return of this landmark the proprietor is offering another night of games and gambits.
Kamaoe Cymic_ Hai_Paladin Antilogy Archbishop Soccernut13 BoredBrit Vincentius Ddaug

2:00 - 3:00 Gambling (Sun and Anchor, Roulette, Blackjack, Lydel Slots, and Sooleran Sand)
3:00 - 3:30 High Stakes game (5000r buy in)
3:30 - 4:00 Horse Race to storms landing. (Bring your own horse, 1000 rad buy in. OOC/rp race)
4:00 - 5:00 Pit Fight Duel. Combatants will be provided arms. Defeat upon forcing opponent prone.
5:00 Lottery winner announced. Tickets will be sold for 1000 rads each. Winner takes the pot.

Name: Waking of the Bore
Date: Fri 15th
Time: 2pm-5pm pst
Event Description: An excuse to have a bunch of gamblers and shady characters RP in a gambling hall.
Public/Private?: Public, And would be common knowledge among Low born, common folk, and travelers.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
If this secound gambling event gose well I may start hosting these every 3 months or so.

Also looking for Loans and Investments. I went about 30-50k under the last event.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
HMMMMMM I had a game I ran once upon a time. I'll dig it up and throw it at you