Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished War against the crown! [Declined]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
I'm just building my armies... Everyone builds an army before war.
Yup. You've started already. And I explicitly asked you not too.
I'll let you know right now I am very unhappy, I have way to much stuff going on to be worrying about something as big as this.

Why did you like these posts then wait an hour before getting upset?
Because I still think its a good idea/I'm pretty sure I mentioned I'm busy and it takes me a while to get to things

I said I would make a thread for it and we agreed it wasn't a full on war TILL AFTER the August event and right now it was like Cold War and people choosing side but no real conflict?
You've already started it. People are getting ready and choosing sides, and I cannot ready myself and make things awesome because I am occupied.

We discussed this, you liked posts, like hour later be mad? Sooo confused.
Yes, I was super excited for this and think its a great idea
The event is "Up-Coming"... Now your saying you will remove a whole race from lore... I told you this in inbox in march, March... Did you miss-read or just not read at all and replied without even paying attention.
I told you t' wait. Unfortunately, I was not respected and you have already started this entire thing. I don't know how badly I am going to be backlogged by this, but I do want an apology for forcing me to deal with it when I made it clear I would not have the time until after the August event.
This event has been set in motion by you much earlier then I asked. This is not okay. Mich cannot do thirty things at once. Something like this cannot be retracted and that is why I wanted to wait so I could focus and we could not run into problems like this.

whee
lets see
how much the Server can make Michcat bleed before she dies

Michcat

Sure, If Michcat still wants too go through with it. I feel she has just replied too my inboxes without fully reading them and do not know if she still wants to do it.
If you had read my replies in those inboxes, I do believe I stated multiple times "Lets wait until after this sailing event mkay"

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
"Michcat, post: 314240, member: 7402"]If you had read my replies in those inboxes, I do believe I stated multiple times "Lets wait until after this sailing event mkay"
Doesn't it say I would make this thread in a week... What it has been over? You replied Mmmke, what I thought meant yes.

apollo6000

Lord of Altera
Not that I want to disrespect you mich but if you say to everyone," And that is why I openly accept a take over OOC." people are gonna attempt this. You may be juggling 30 things at once but shouldn't the council be taking this for you? Again I don't wanna disrespect you but there are reasons you have the council and other people.

Michcat

Not that I want to disrespect you mich but if you say to everyone," And that is why I openly accept a take over OOC." people are gonna attempt this. You may be juggling 30 things at once but shouldn't the council be taking this for you? Again I don't wanna disrespect you but there are reasons you have the council and other people.
They send me inbox. We work something out like with Lightyy.

I asked him to wait until the other event was done. That isn't even that long and entirely possible. He could not wait six days.

Michcat

Doesn't it say I would make this thread in a week... What it has been over? You replied Mmmke, what I thought meant yes.
Yeah, I've looked over it something like three times. please quote inside the conversation where you said you would make the thread in a week.

Might I say, one more time, I was SUPER excited for this event and thought a rebellion would be AWESOME.

Is six-five days really that hard to wait?!

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
Guys, I can vividly see this argument getting way out of hand, and things may be said that don't need to be. I advice everyone takes a break to calm down, otherwise this can quickly become a stubborn and ill-fated waste of time, as most arguments are. Seeing as arguments are basically useless, as human behavior makes people fixated on their current perspective during them, and do/say things they'll regret.

Please come back to this with a clear mind, it'll make communication a lot better as well as give off a clear mindset.

Michcat

Guys, I can vividly see this argument getting way out of hand, and things may be said that don't need to be. I advice everyone takes a break to calm down, otherwise this can quickly become a stubborn and ill-fated waste of time, as most arguments are. Seeing as arguments are basically useless, as human behavior makes people fixated on their current perspective during them, and do/say things they'll regret.

Please come back to this with a clear mind, it'll make communication a lot better as well as give off a clear mindset.
Six days- No, not even that- Five days! Is five days really that long of a wait...?

I think my annoyance with this is quite justified. If I had seen this thread in five days, I wouldn't have been currently working on veritable tons of stuff, and I would have been peaceable and started making plans for towns to be sacked in an awesome wartime eventness.

When Michcat politely and respectfully asks you to do something for the mutual benefit of both of you, you do not spit in her face.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Annoyance justified and understood but language rules still apply especially to staff setting examples.

Spark

Broken
I don't see the problem with recruiting before the event? So I understand Mich that you're busy but you can just tell your hands to make a recruitment thread? This if anything will be harder for Lightyy because most will want to stick with the crown. So he made a thread for recruiting, it's not like he charged the palace with an army of 1000.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Because the crown needs to recruit and act at this stage too and doesn't have the time to handle it. Seriously everything to do with the crown goes through mich as people generally aren't content talking to anyone else especially when it comes to recruiting house leaders etc

And yes that's sort of how rebellions work xD

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
Arguments are almost always justified, even on both ends. They're the result of a misunderstanding mainly, not bad intention. That being said, it hasn't stopped argument from being the source of countless crimes, wars and all around sadness. An argument accomplishes nothing, absolutely nothing. Parents arguing doesn't end up with sunflowers and jazz, it usually ends up with even more anger and negative emotions, especially on people who watch (children for instance).

Please, for the love of god, someone listen to the part of your brain that shrinks during an argument and not let anything else happen that doesn't need to be. And this is coming from a neutral party that respects both arguing.

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
You told me too wait 1 WEEK. I waited 11 days what is closer too 2 weeks... I kept too my side of the bargain by delaying this a week, it was you who fell behind schedule... Did you EVER inbox me saying you where behind schedule? No.

As spark said:
I don't see the problem with recruiting before the event? So I understand Mich that you're busy but you can just tell your hands to make a recruitment thread? This if anything will be harder for Lightyy because most will want to stick with the crown. So he made a thread for recruiting, it's not like he charged the palace with an army of 1000.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Dude, your now arguing about arguing. which is really not helpful and frankly it comes across as a little patronizing and probably isn't helping anyones moods just leave it be.

Given that mich doesn't have the time to handle this right now are you okay with delaying this stage until after the expedition Lighty? regardless of what you did or didn't mention in the thread are you willing to delay it for sake of making everyones lives a little easier? Will also allow the crown to operate properly on the matter and make the whole event more awesome, and when Mich says awesome things are generally pretty darn awesome.

Spark

Broken
How can he delay it? There's no point removing the thread. This is both a recruitment thread for both sides. People will be choosing a side now, whether it will be with Lighty or the crown. Just because someone sees that it's Lighty's thread doesn't mean they will choose his side.

Michcat

So that means we have till about next friday to prepare for this campaign.

No, only you have time to prepare. The injustice of this is extremely disrespectful.

. I kept too my side of the bargain by delaying this a week, it was you who fell behind schedule...
Firstly, I did not ask you to wait a week, I asked you wait until the other event was done.
Secondly, there was never a "schedule" I agreed too, nor did I expect to receive such rude regard.
are you willing to delay it for sake of making everyones lives a little easier?
That is fundamentally impossible, as this recruitment is already in motion. Not only can this NOT be take-backed, I am SWAMPED and CANNOT WORK WITH IT.

Michcat

How can he delay it? There's no point removing the thread. This is both a recruitment thread for both sides. People will be choosing a side now, whether it will be with Lighty or the crown. Just because someone sees that it's Lighty's thread doesn't mean they will choose his side.
Lightyy got to speak his part. I have nothing planned. I cannot work with him nor help the event nor deal with things because I have so many other stuff that I need to be doing

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
Dude, your now arguing about arguing. which is really not helpful and frankly it comes across as a little patronizing and probably isn't helping anyones moods just leave it be.

Given that mich doesn't have the time to handle this right now are you okay with delaying this stage until after the expedition Lighty? regardless of what you did or didn't mention in the thread are you willing to delay it for sake of making everyones lives a little easier?
Yes but first... I would like too speak.

Michcat, Why didn't you just inbox me? Now their is a whole public mess. I tried too solve this privately but you just seem too want a public look down on me.

All day I listened to a guy moan how you power abuse and are the worst staff, I stuck up for you. Your not the only one working on the Exodus, Naelwyn and the staff are alongside you. You ignored my inbox trying to make me look the fool. I said I'd wait 1 WEEK, I waited ALMOST 2! You never even told me you where behind schedule? You where too busy? Well you had enough time to rain down on this thread.

I waited like I was told yet your shouting at me? What else should I of done?!?

I understand your mad and stressed but this has blew way out of proportion. What have I done wrong? 11 days is OVER a week...

That's my justification. We had an agreement and you didn't have the time too say you where behind schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.