Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

War Thunder - The Russian Bias Appreciation Society

Jaypate

Lord of Altera
Created this threat because I was bored
Share some War Thunder mishaps, glorious moments of true Russian Bias at its finest and even discuss some other topics such as Gaijin's Crossout game for example.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Russian Bias only exists in arcade, where the fact that the Russian cannons are generally inaccurate and low ammo is counteracted by unlimited reloads and UFO-like handling. Once you head to realistic, sure there are strong Russian planes but there are also strong planes of every nation.

Jaypate

Lord of Altera
True, True, Though have you seen how OP russian tier 1 aircraft are, 8 sec turning time in arcade

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
So what do y'all play? I've got tier 3 and 4 Russians and tier 3 Germans for planes, tier 2 and 3 German tanks, and tier 2 British tanks. I main Germans.

Jaypate

Lord of Altera
So what do y'all play? I've got tier 3 and 4 Russians and tier 3 Germans for planes, tier 2 and 3 German tanks, and tier 2 British tanks. I main Germans.
I play German, Russian, and British Aircraft tier 3, Tier 3/4 Russian tanks, Tier 2 British tanks (With a Churchill Black Prince)

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
I'm mainly planes - Tier 4 British and Russian, Tier 3 German and USA, Tier 2 Japanese.

Tanks is eh for me, the grind is too painful.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
i only play planes and don't own anything not a german or italian plane

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Your avatar really ought to say "capitalist assets", really big missed opportunity.