Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Warcraft Goonsquad

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I'm very tempted to get back into it once I move back into my dorm.. The internet is stable and I got two weeks to do nothing before school starts.. so it seems like a smart move :p

I'll let you guys know if I get back at it, My main is at 91-92? I think.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
I'm very tempted to get back into it once I move back into my dorm.. The internet is stable and I got two weeks to do nothing before school starts.. so it seems like a smart move :p

I'll let you guys know if I get back at it, My main is at 91-92? I think.
This thing has kind of been abandoned due to people being on different continents and somesuch. These days a handful of us are playing on a private server called Nostralius though, we'd love your company!
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/vanilla-wow-nostalrius-server.34462/page-4#post-575973

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
This thing has kind of been abandoned due to people being on different continents and somesuch. These days a handful of us are playing on a private server called Nostralius though, we'd love your company!
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/vanilla-wow-nostalrius-server.34462/page-4#post-575973
Meh, going on a private server isn't something I really want to do, unlike most of the people I've read up on this thread, I don't mind the game as it is, yes it isn't as good, but I still enjoy what it offers :p

Edit: Not meant as a insult or being sour, everyone is entitled to their own opinion :p

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
We could probably make two threads, one for EU the other for US. See who wants to join and all that.