Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Wares] The Perpetual Craft Forges

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend

1612476405882.png
The Perpetual Craft Forges
1612476405882.png
Unlike regular forges, the goods from Perpetual Crafts are not restrained to one single location.
Instead, these crafts can be attained from one of many places across the realm.
All Perpetual Crafts forges are property of one of the two, if not the, best smith of both his time and these lands: the Sacred Master of Crafts Thôrdil Bárúmur.
The smithing hammer used by Thôrdil Bárúmur has been created by the God of Craft Himself as a tool to be used by his most sacred Priest and Smith.

Last edited:

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
1612476525424.png
PERPETUAL CRAFTS

! All crafts made by Thordil are inscribed with Korog's Symbol and the initials "TB".
If possible, it will be placed somewhere that is not easily visible at first glance, but can be identified at close inspection. !

1612476525424.png
= WEAPONS =

] Blades [
Greatsword [Claymore/Zweihander]
Estoc

Longsword
Bastard Sword

Falchion
Arming Sword
Rapier
Saber
Short Sword

Dagger
Knife

] Polearms [
Halberd
Poleaxe
Glaive
Spear
Lance

] Blunt [
Warhammer/Lucerne
Mace
Flail

= ARMOUR=

] Riveted Chainmail [
Coif
Hauberk
Gloves

] Fitted Plate [
Helmet
Cuirass
Gauntlets
Greaves

] Munition Plate [
Helmet
Cuirass
Gauntlets
Greaves

= SHIELDS =
Buckler
Shields

= JEWELRY =
Simple Pendant
Simple Ring

= MISCELLANEOUS =
Arrow Head
Farming Tool
Horseshoe
Iron Wall Hooks
Keg Hoops
Nails

1612476525424.png
[Apprenticeships]
Although known for producing the finest smiths these lands have to offer, like Roy Beledrent and Ventare Seymour, Thôrdil Bárúmur does not always accept every single request for apprenticeship. Similarly, not all those granted knowledge of the craft by Thôrdil Bárúmur are taught all secrets.

[Perpetual Craft Forges]
These establishments of Thôrdil Bárúmur's Perpetual Crafts serve as both service points and a way to reach him.

Da Horud Húmur - The Sacred City of Aeroch Rimtar
Da Horud Húmur is the primary forge used by Thôrdil Bárúmur himself.
This forge resides within The Sacred City of Aeroch Rimtar, and has been blessed by a great many of appearances by The God of Craftmanship.

Fûr et Irzis - Hurr Nor
The Fûr et Irzis Forge is one of Thôrdil Bárúmur's secondary forges located next to the refinery of Hurr Nor.

Feirdun - Sul Feir
Feirdun Forge is yet another of Thôrdil Bárúmur's forges, soon to be located atop the island of Sul Feir to honour The God of Craftmanship.

Fûr a Liva - Mockingbay
The Fûr a Liva Forge is located within Mockingbay, residing upon The Great Mother's lands as a bridge between religions.
As such, its name reflects both The God of Craftmanship and The Great Mother.

1612476525424.png
Credit to Elz for the original artwork that became the divider.

Last edited:

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
1612645813848.png
= List of Certified Crafts =
Any crafts listed below are legitimate products from Thordil's forge and will bear his mark; Korog symbol with the initials "TB".

1612645813848.png
= WEAPONS =

] Blades [

-

] Polearms [

Light Halberd [4th of February 2021]

An impeccable light halberd by the Exalted Mastersmith Thordil Barumur. The refined steel head affixed to the 60" Birdwood shaft that boasts a 6" long 4" wide axe blade opposite a 4" long 2" wide tapered spike and is topped with a 8" spike that tapers into a fine point. The bottom end of the shaft is fitted with a blunt refined steel cap as counterweight.

Masterful Heavy Halbert [6th of February 2021]
An inpeccable heavy halberd by the Exalted Mastersmith Thordil Barumur. The refined steel head affixed to the 68" maple shaft boasts
an 8" long 7" wide axe blade opposite a 4" long 2" wide tapered spike and is topped with a 10" spike that tapers into a very fine point.

] Blunt [
-

= ARMOUR=

] Riveted Chainmail [
-

] Fitted Plate [
-

] Munition Plate [
-

= SHIELDS =
-

= JEWELRY =
-

= MISCELLANEOUS =
-

1612645813848.png

= WAITING LIST =

1) Izhmoz
2) Kaelin
3) Rolland
4) Thure
1612645813848.png

Credit to Elz for the original artwork that became the divider.

Last edited:

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Yep color code; #826644

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
A note is pinned to one of the supports of Throdil's Smithy, in clear sight.

"I've heard of my brother's fine craftsmanship, and I thought a Dwarf should help a Dwarf out, as well as a crafter another.
My name is Kublai Kull, I am a carpenter in Queens Port. At least, I would be, if I had the right tools.
I had to sell my tools to be able to pay the trip to the Northern Kingdoms, now I'm in need of a new set.

Can you make me the following items:
- Speed Square (A triangular shaped metal/iron square)
- Framing Square (A square shaped metal/iron one)
- Wood Chisel (a half inch wide metal/iron chisel)
- Utility Knife
- Framing Hammer (Straight claw 20-24 ounce)
- Nail Puller
- Saw (with fine teeth)
- Set of 300 proper Dwarven-quality Nails.

They don't have to be made out of the best quality metal, just as long as I can work with them.
I'll pay you once you send word to Queens Port that they are finished!"

The note is written in capital letters, like a craftsman would write down notes.

OOC: I'd love all these items to be actual IG items, named with an anvil. If you like, I can pay radiants, otherwise Kublai will pay you IC money, as he's gotten a job recently beside carpentry.

Colonelgames

Lord of Altera
Colonelgames
Colonelgames
A fine quality paper in an envelope sealed with the Sangrian purple seal is slipped under the door at Thôrdil's smithy. Upon opening will reveal a dark ink and a blade request. The paper would have an aroma of fine tobacco and vanilla.
" Hello, I'm Fenric Varkious. I've heard tales of your fine metalwork, and I've a request for a blade made of the strongest and lightest steel. If you come to this request then I would prefer it to be a hand-and-a-half sword with spiked quillons that should be able to pierce metal with enough force, and a pear shaped pomel, also with a spike on the bottom capable of piercing metal. The purpose for this blade is mainly for self defense, and my old blade is insufficient for defense against armored foe. Should you need to reply, you may send for me in Halbed or Sanardu. I can pay you whenever necessary, whether it be up front or upon completion. "
It is then signed at the bottom;
Fenric Varkious

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Overhauling the Product part
Additionally, all currently built locations bear parchment declaring there is an open slot for an apprentice
Word can spread as it does, if you don't live nearby but wanna know

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Tidied up a bit. Removed the "list of goods" as I never actually listed any goods due to quite a lot of the orders being secretive.
And I put up the ancient price list so other smiths I refer to this page can actually see what the prices used to be.

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Preparing for being grandfathered in, and then I will overhaul this.
Open to trade deals, where resources are provided in return for crafts made at reduced prices if not wholly free.

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
I have begun the updating
Prices will soon follow

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
It's Elz' artwork of Thordil's sword mirrored into eachother ;)

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
And now keeping track of the crafts has begun