Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

(Warning) Cease and Desist

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend

AN OFFICIAL WARNING FROM THE REGENT
To the Greyling known as Karn. I am aware that you have made certain violent actions against a legionary of mine- including threatening to enslave him and throwing daggers at him before he became a legionary. Now that he is under the Standard of Crusade, any crimes he has committed are pardoned. I am also aware that you are Warden of House Wise. Such politics aside, you are to quit hunting and threatening the Legionary known as Cedlas. Slavery is strictly forbidden in the Dominion- and any attempt to enslave my men will result in immediate action. Anything the Legionary has done to you personally in the past can be recompensed monetarily or otherwise on agreeable terms.

However, as of now, I am ordering that you Cease and Desist. Violation of this order will result in apprehension and crucifixion.

Signed, Theodosius Hostilius Herennius. Regent of the Valero-Asrakosian Dominion, Strategos of the Legion.
ironassassin

(OOC: To be clear, this isn't a knock against House Wise- he's not even considering that part of the equation. Theo just doesn't want his best legionary to be enslaved.)

Last edited:

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
(Four flags, two titles, a guy walking around trying to enslave people and.. you're asking him to stop? As opposed to just ordering them killed? OK.

Constructive Critique states this proclamation lacks teef, yooo)

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
(Four flags, two titles, a guy walking around trying to enslave people and.. you're asking him to stop? As opposed to just ordering them killed? OK.

Constructive Critique states this proclamation lacks teef, yooo)
And risk pissing off Remi? Theo's bff? (Third to mokwar ofc :heart: and second to Cymic_ )

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
(But then why make a proclamation if it's some guy related to something else you can't offend against? Why not hire an assassin or... I don't follow the chain of thought. Doesn't this just make the issuer of the proclamation look ineffectual?)

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
(But then why make a proclamation if it's some guy related to something else you can't offend against? Why not hire an assassin or... I don't follow the chain of thought. Doesn't this just make the issuer of the proclamation look ineffectual?)
Here you go, do you want more Roman-ness now? Or shall I stop before I add the lions and gladiators? XD

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
(I'm using brackets when giving constructive criticism or otherwise speaking because it denotes some kind of objective seclusion of stating fairly raw, inquisitive questions. It seems to make people take stuff less personally, so I might as well.)

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
(I'm using brackets when giving constructive criticism or otherwise speaking because it denotes some kind of objective seclusion of stating fairly raw, inquisitive questions. It seems to make people take stuff less personally, so I might as well.)
(Wrong. Parentheses killed my father. I'm offended that you use them- you should know this.)