Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster [Warning] "You are in Mortal Danger"

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Ink befell formerly virgin parchment of copy after copy of these here posters. They have been scribbles and placed in major cities like Storm's Landing, Queensport, Sanardu and Mockingbay.

"Greetings fine denizens and topicality violations of Altera."

"I am Niko Variclav and I am going to get straight to the point."

"That big flaming ball in the sky is going to land either on or very close to Ralidor according to my calculations. If you are reading this, live in Ralidor and have just an ounce of sanity, evacuate."

"If you lack sanity then I suppose you now know where this large hulking rock will land. Do with this information as you will."​

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Ink befell formerly virgin parchment of copy after copy of these here posters. They have been scribbles and placed in major cities like Storm's Landing, Queensport, Sanardu and Mockingbay.

"Greetings fine denizens and topicality violations of Altera."

"I am Niko Variclav and I am going to get straight to the point."

"That big flaming ball in the sky is going to land either on or very close to Ralidor according to my calculations. If you are reading this, live in Ralidor and have just an ounce of sanity, evacuate."

"If you lack sanity then I suppose you now know where this large hulking rock will land. Do with this information as you will."​

Ink befell formerly virgin parchment of copy after copy of more posters. They have been placed in major cities like Storm's Landing, Queensport, Sanardu and Mockingbay to accompany that poster of the above. Written in the same style.

"To whom it may concern."

Let me get straight to the point. I, Randall Arginov, a resident of Ralidor wish to dispute the falsehood that "a big flaming ball in the sky" poses any danger to the city.

Any rumors to the contrary are ploys of those seeking to profit by banditry and thievery in such trying times like this. Those who perpetuate such rumors should be ashamed of themselves for seeking to profit off the ignorance and fears of others.

Niko Variclav, you disgust me."

Niko

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Ink befell formerly virgin parchment of copy after copy of more posters. They have been placed in major cities like Storm's Landing, Queensport, Sanardu and Mockingbay to accompany that poster of the above. Written in the same style.

"To whom it may concern."

Let me get straight to the point. I, Randall Arginov, a resident of Ralidor wish to dispute the falsehood that "a big flaming ball in the sky" poses any danger to the city.

Any rumors to the contrary are ploys of those seeking to profit by banditry and thievery in such trying times like this. Those who perpetuate such rumors should be ashamed of themselves for seeking to profit off the ignorance and fears of others.

Niko Variclav, you disgust me."

Niko
The formerly virgin parchment has been despoiled again. Any such posters readily visible in Queensport have been removed.