Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Warp Highlight Reboot

What is Warp Highlight?
It's a special free warp point that will be set in one town every month and can be used by typing /warp highlight.

By using /warp highlight, you consent to the RP classification of that town.

What Are the Requirements?
1. Your town must be connected via the DockMasters or StableMasters, see these threads for the requirements of the Dock or Stable Masters:
DockMasters
StableMasters

2. The town must have a town thread.
>>Altera Settlements threads here<<

3. The town's region classification must be stated in its entry message. If it is not, it must be changed before the warp will be reset. Shorthand is okay [P] [M] or [V]
>>Check Region RP Classifications here<<

4. The town's location must be common knowledge (Otherwise the warp point wouldn't make sense).

5. Must be an active town with obvious activity; too many incomplete buildings or incomplete terrain edits will mean it won't be chosen.

6. Must be easily RP ready and immersive.

7. Must have hosted at least one event in the past two months.

How is the town chosen?
Staff will roll a 1d144 for each town that meets the above requirements. The town with the highest roll will win the warp highlight. A town's roll is modified only by whether it is a past winner: every time a town wins in a calendar year, its gets -12. Thus, a town that has previously won 3 months in the calendar year year would get a -36 (3 wins x -12 per win) modifier on its total. A town that has previously one once in the calendar year would only get -12 (1 win x1 -12 per win).

Credits:
Sally for thread format
Solus, Som, Niek, and Ice for working on reboot format

Last edited by a moderator:

2016 Winners:
January: Tambry (Moderate--Violent Underground)
February: Aeroch Nor (Moderate)
March: Grafjell (Moderate)
April: Tambry (Moderate--Violent Underground)
May: Riseport (WARNING: VIOLENT)
June: Queensport (Moderate)
July:
August:
September:
October:
November:
December:

Last edited by a moderator:

There's been a slight change. To receive the /warp highlight, the regions RP classification tag must be stated in the region's entry message. Because of this change, violent regions are now eligible so long as they meet all the other requirements.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
(Edit: woops, we did have events. Mind is tired ;-; ) But warp is based on them rolls. Nomination still appreciated~ Glados

And, updates-!

Last edited:

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
There's been a slight change. To receive the /warp highlight, the regions RP classification tag must be stated in the region's entry message. Because of this change, violent regions are now eligible so long as they meet all the other requirements.
Question, would putting something like a {P}, {M}, or {V} at the beginning of an entry message work as a substitute for the full word? Peaceful, Moderate, and Violent are all decently lengthy words and may upset the entry messages that people currently have.

Question, would putting something like a {P}, {M}, or {V} at the beginning of an entry message work as a substitute for the full word? Peaceful, Moderate, and Violent are all decently lengthy words and may upset the entry messages that people currently have.
Excellent idea Sizzix!

February winner is Aeroch Nor!

2016-02-08_13.59.14.png 2016-02-08_09.19.47.png

Warwolf can I get you guys to put an indicator of your region classification in your entry message, please? A simple [M] or a full [Moderate] will do.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Huh. I'll look into adding something for Riseport (With Sizzix's suggestion there), it's been fairly active recently. But indeed a Violent region.

Huh. I'll look into adding something for Riseport (With Sizzix's suggestion there), it's been fairly active recently. But indeed a Violent region.
Violent regions are now allowed to win. Just didn't get quite a high enough roll. Maybe next month?

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Oh, yeah I saw the aeroch-win. (Grats btw) Just thought I'd note that I'd add the {V} for future rolls and what have you, if that's agreeable

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
February winner is Aeroch Nor! Can I get you guys to put an indicator of your region classification in your entry message, please? A simple [M] or a full [Moderate] will do.
Oh lord.
What.
I didn't apply for this.
Aeroch rolled 144. Well then.
Okay.
Uh. Will get round to that right now!

[Edit: Done]

Congratulations to the Crossroads for an April Victory! The Crossroads rolled 168/144.

I'll change the warp by tomorrow when I'm home.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Congratulations to the Crossroads for an April Victory! The Crossroads rolled 168/144.

I'll change the warp by tomorrow when I'm home.
Ya cheeky man, you almost got me there c;

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
*sigh* I guess I'll have to go back to paying the dock master to get to the crossroads.