Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Warsmith in need of Good Home (housetrained, friendly with others)

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Jaxon is very friendly and loves company. He likes going on walks and getting out. He is good with others, but no cats and we are suggesting children of all ages. His energy levels are largely low maintenance, but we'd recommend giving him a good forge to run around in.

Inquire within.

CaptnBluebeard

Lord of Altera
Grafjell has a Smithing area I believe to be open for anyone, as well as having overlooking areas that are good for walking any pet, and some of the playful children here are half-animal so it's alright. If he gets out of line, then it's a rolled-up newspaper for him.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Asking him to come live with mother might be unwanted but
offer is there anyway lmao

Michcat

Grafjell has a Smithing area I believe to be open for anyone, as well as having overlooking areas that are good for walking any pet, and some of the playful children here are half-animal so it's alright. If he gets out of line, then it's a rolled-up newspaper for him.
I try not to mix my characters and I already have two who technically stay in grafjell T_T
Grafjell is just too amazing!!!!

Asking him to come live with mother might be unwanted but
offer is there anyway lmao
i thought you guys didn't have room for a second-

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
I mean Thiil could always use more crazies ayyy

Plus we have a blacksmith/forge position open

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
anhald pays well (do you prefer stolen elf gold or stolen dwarf gold???) and is probably the biggest consumer of such forged goods as weapons, armour, weapons, tools, and weapons

Michcat

I mean Thiil could always use more crazies ayyy

Plus we have a blacksmith/forge position open
Jaxon is, like, the opposite of crazy. Come RP with me sometime.

anhald pays well (do you prefer stolen elf gold or stolen dwarf gold???) and is probably the biggest consumer of such forged goods as weapons, armour, weapons, tools, and weapons
this sounds like a bad decision

i like it. come rp with me sometime

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Our faction is in need of a smith. We have a forge under my shop, but it is going to be moved to the keep.