Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
We Need Your Diamonds!

Recently, myself, Piratep00f and Lemarc with the future guaranteed aid of BoredBrit and Jazzper have undertaken a project that is both OOC and IC.
The restoration of the Dwarven Kingdom.

However, the project itself is tiring, as the build plan requires a hollowed mountain in the most northern parts of Altera. Furthermore, the build would require World Edit aid to implement water. Without giving too much detail away- we plan on building big!
But unfortunately, we are losing our will to live. The gravel mixture with stone makes digging a very long and labouring process.

...and my girlfriend is not happy with me for being away from her.
Piratep00f is not happy with me for planning such a large project.
My university won't be happy with me if I don't turn up to lesson with a lack of sleep!

We need your diamonds!
There is much building to be done once the mountain has been somewhat hollowed and filled with water of all kinds, but for now, we need to clear out the stone and gravel.
If you have some diamonds tucked away somewhere, contact us here on this thread or contact me, Lemarc and Piratep00f via PM's!

If you are feeling charitable and would like to give us your precious gemstones willingly for the greater good of Dwarven-Kind, we'll find some ways to honour you! There would be a monument for all the donators of diamonds, as well as we may name street names after you! =)
I hope P00f won't kill me for offering that.
If you wish to offer us a price for your diamonds, as any sane individual would, please contact me, Piratep00f and Lemarc in a forum PM or message below ^_^

Thank you for reading and I hope you can see the glory of the Dwarven Kingdom restored In-Character by this time in two months =D

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Big thank you to Vincentius for the donation of 32 diamonds! That is an entire plot, not even an hour after this was posted! Thank you! :heart:

i have.. 8 i can give..
Every little helps, honestly! =) With as many diamonds as we can get, we can pay the staff for an immense World Edit order that should make the new Dwarven Kingdom's capital something to be very awe-inspiring! =)

I suggest lots of tnt
We had P00f blowing holes in the mountain right from day one! While it is a good idea, the gathering of resources is as annoying as digging the very gravel that makes mining the damned place hard enough.
But you speak true: I will go collect some sand, since we have got lots of gunpowder from clearing the gravel that we have already =)

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
You all are mental and rich.
Thank you The Tottot for the overly-generous donation of a whole two stacks of diamonds! Just an hour after the post was made!
A whole two stacks of diamonds. That is more diamonds then I've ever held in Minecraft since I began playing in 2010 :confused:

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lore Staff
Lover
Hero
Staff
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
I can't wait to see the hairy kickstools form a drunken hivemind. Good luck.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I wish you luck in your dwarves endeavors. Just a question, isn’t the whole dwarves racial capital what Aeroch Rimtar is supposed to be about?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I wish you luck in your dwarves endeavors. Just a question, isn’t the whole dwarves racial capital what Aeroch Rimtar is supposed to be about?
I think the answer is twofold: OOC complications has lead us to create a new region that is free of any old ooc bounds to region owners and whatnot. Plus it seems that the Dwarves are mostly active when there's something to dig and once that is finished it falls into inactiveness relatively fast within a few months. :/ Other than that, you are 100% right
EDIT: Plus an eagerness to create something new I think.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
This is a very valid question and can be answered in two stages. Firstly, the OOC stage and the IC stage.

Dwarves were never perfect since I arrived in September 2012. OOC complications seem to be the highlight of Dwarven politics, which I hope to overcome with the aid of Piratep00f and Lemarc OOCly by making everything ICly. However, to make everything IC, we need a new capital for the Dwarven Kingdom to be based from. And thus, Piratep00f began a region with his large amount of wealth, combined with Lemarc's large amount of wealth and resources to aid eachother in creating a new capital that we can Roleplay in.
The other factor, OOCly, which P00f has already mentioned is the fact Aeroch Rimtar is not the "Dwarven Kingdom" but the capital of House Dwargar. While they were originally supposed to be the same thing, Gromm see's it differently In-Character.

And thus, the In-Character explanation is that Gromm wishes to create the Dwarven Kingdom. The Dwarven Kingdom will be an array of land that is solely owned by Dwarves and will have a Dwarven Low-King eventually, once the capital is built and the King is placed on a throne we've yet to build.
The Dwarven Kingdom will allow other races to come in and stay (such as Lemarc off the get-go), but the prominence will be for the Dwarves. Gromm wishes to create such a place because it will restore the fallen Kingdom that was around before Thraall.
Again- Thraall originally fell due to OOC complications with King Hrothgar leaving for another server, which is why it'll all be In-Character. After Thraall fell silent, King Seth Jenkins (Seth_Jenkins) took the throne as King of Dwarves, but at the same time, exiled Krummi, future King Krummi Stenahurr ("King Under the Ruin") which marked the end of the Dwarven Kingdom.

You cannot have a true Dwarven King if not all Dwarves follow you. It makes sense, does it not?

Currently, In-Character, there is a perfect position to make a Dwarven Kingdom with a Dwarven Capital. House Dwargar will not be abandoned nor changed, as Jazzper 's character has already told Gromm he'll provide tools to aid in the construction of the new capital. House Dwargar counts as nobility to the Dwarven Crown at this current point in time, just like Medieval England-- the key focus on Medieval Roleplay in general. The other nobility would be BoredBrit as he plays a Dwarven character which is son to the last known Dwarven King, King Erik (also played by himself).

Hopefully now you understand my excited ambition to create a very new Dwarven Kingdom! =)
I cannot wait to undergo the World Edits and invite people ICly by a poster to help form the large caverns into a wonderful capital home, complete with many projects we have in mind to construct, such as the "Forge of Korog," "The Wall of Grief" and (Gromm's crown jewel) "The Underground Port."

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Also, thank you mairinbaihn for the kind donation of 64 diamonds that I have just been informed of! :D Thank you so much! ^_^ We cannot express how much this means to us, we really cannot. We had feared we'd be digging forever!
It's a bit mountain, you know?

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
How many dwarf players are there?
I'm uncertain. Counting myself, I can currently count 4 that are ... somewhat active. Plus inactive, 6. If a Dwarven Capital is established, I think it would mean more players can come. Mind you, as I said in my previous post, non-Dwarves are also welcome to the Dwarven Kingdom-- but they will not enjoy the same laws and freedoms as Dwarves.
We've yet to ICly imply Lemarc into this equation, which will be very, very interesting to play out.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
I'm uncertain. Counting myself, I can currently count 4 that are ... somewhat active. Plus inactive, 6. If a Dwarven Capital is established, I think it would mean more players can come. Mind you, as I said in my previous post, non-Dwarves are also welcome to the Dwarven Kingdom-- but they will not enjoy the same laws and freedoms as Dwarves.
We've yet to ICly imply Lemarc into this equation, which will be very, very interesting to play out.
4 Active is actually a very fair number. Try to keep that up and things will go well for you.

Narvendel

Lord of Altera
I had actually been saving up for a few months to make a land claim/get nobility before rolling a new dwarf, so this seems rather fortuitous.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I had actually been saving up for a few months to make a land claim/get nobility before rolling a new dwarf, so this seems rather fortuitous.
Hopefully soon you can do just that =) We aren't going to stop you ^_^
If you wish to join us, we welcome another Dwargar to our project. Once it becomes IC, of course. It'll be IC very, very soon.

Very soon.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
For the longest time I've been the only active Dwarven main, and now we've got big honcho Gromm and big honcho P00f rekindling their love for Dwarven kingdoms
Thôrdil himself is more of a commie with the much despised equality lurking in his every intent

Shao

Bring back angry react
For the longest time I've been the only active Dwarven main, and now we've got big honcho Gromm and big honcho P00f rekindling their love for Dwarven kingdoms
Thôrdil himself is more of a commie with the much despised equality lurking in his every intent