Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
*breathes in*
Thank you, Puzlas for the kind donation of 9 diamonds! He gave us all his diamonds- and although he did not have much, he helped regardless. That is truly admirable and is just as generous as the largest donations =)

Speaking of large donations...

Bloody Hell, thank you Wandering Ranger (average Joe) for massive donation of two stacks and 59 diamonds! That is a lot! We could buy ourselves an island in Thailand for that!
And thank you, Rossu for 8 diamonds! :D Everything helps, it truly does! The entire mountain will be hollow before we know it!

Ae vraw ta nae tyhv dem diarmund...

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
HOLLOW MOUNTAIN! HOLLOW MOUNTAIN! BEEGLEBAGGLE BEEGLEBAGGLE! *chants*
We currently have enough diamonds for 13 plots =)
The port itself, by my rough (and probably wrong estimate) will cost us many plots. I believe we'll have to go with Lemarc's tactic of putting water in all along! Lemarc
However, the good news is, if we still ask for the port to be cleared of stone, we can also ask the staff to go upwards. It's a big mountain and the large amount of space above the port itself would be perfect for cranes, shipping, etc. Would be good to have that cleared out.
I already put logs down ready for the //cut command.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
So do you still need diamonds?
We'll be expanding till the ends of time, so yes! :D The monument to the new donators will be put in the new part when we get to it, but this might take a while.

Assuming I am whitelisted and people don't have an issue with me returning, I will donate a stack of diamond blocks toward this endeavor. If you have an ooc donation thing, you can mention Antilogy. Icly, I dunno, you guys found a really valuable stone while digging it out? I don't have a good IC way to give you resources atm.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Assuming I am whitelisted and people don't have an issue with me returning, I will donate a stack of diamond blocks toward this endeavor. If you have an ooc donation thing, you can mention Antilogy. Icly, I dunno, you guys found a really valuable stone while digging it out? I don't have a good IC way to give you resources atm.
woah! That'll be amazing! That'll speed up the construction of the Dwarven fort further inwards to the mountain big time! :O :O :O

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
That would be fantastic, as P00f has already stated! =)

woah! That'll be amazing! That'll speed up the construction of the Dwarven fort further inwards to the mountain big time! :O :O :O
And you had a go at me for telling people our construction plans! Hah! Live in the community vibe, man! :D

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Well...

In an... extremely unexpected turn of events and massive charity... beyond that of any expectation and a massive surprise to us all-

We thank with all our hearts Antilogy for the massive donation of a stack of diamond blocks! I do not know how many World Edits that is, but I'm certain we now have enough to hollow out the entire mountain of Kharuz-Korum!

I best get some sleep now... it's 2am, dammit...

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
In the words of P00f: "He just appeared out of nowhere and threw 4 stacks of diamonds at me!"

Thank you Archbishop for donating 4 stacks of diamonds! :D You may never forget your Dwarven roots, but we certainly will not forget you either =)