Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished 'We write together'

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
TavernCrowd.jpg
Laughter fills the room you're in. It's Jack's tavern. You pay Jack some emeralds and try to take hold of the five pints in front of you. You manage to grab them all with both your hands and with a big smile you try to push yourself through the happy crowd towards your friends. They greet you like you always do when you're with this group of friends. Namely: They take the beer and shout "ALL HAIL THE QUEEN" after which all of you start to drink. Who empties the glass last will have to buy the next round. One of your friends falls over into a chair as he 'ups' the pint. Laughter all around again. The bards play as hard as they can to top the noisy crowd. A lovely Saturday evening in a stinky good ole tavern! You feel you need to go to the toilet after all this drinking and you take your leave from the tavern. Outside you locate the nearest tree and feel relieved. As you return you notice a book lying in front of the Tavern's entrance. You take it and see only the first page has been written on. A fantastic idea springs to your mind and you take the book inside. Jack hands you some ink and a feather after you asked him for it and you step up the bar in your drunken mood. You shout "BE QUIET YE FOLKS, SCALLIWAGS!" The crowd calms down a bit with occasionally a shout to you. "Listen ye scoundrels, *hic* I done found this book and I'm gonna write the second page. *hic, you try to hold your balance* Then I will give it to one of you and then you write the next page. Untill it's full!" *laughter* "Go on then, lad! let me write next eh?"
You grin. {and so it begins...}​

OOC: I've come up with the idea to make some folly book together. I know it can't become a masterpiece, but it will sure be fun.

I've written 2 pages in a book and now it's up to you!
The idea is to let everyone write 1-2 pages max and then give it back to me. I'll record your name somewhere and when everyone who has replied to this thread has written something, I will put all of your names at the end and sign it. After that you will all get a copy for 20 rads (money i pay to copy the book with the plug-in)
As soon as I have the first reply I'll give you a msg on when to meet in front of the old spawn tavern (only one with an enderchest near), you can then read what is written, write you're sequel 1 or 2 pages to it and give it back to me. I'll keep it in the enderchest there for the next one to write it :).

So let's Write together!

Rahm Kennys
Your Loyal Scribe.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
come on everyone! Don't be afraid and leave a reply for you to write in this book :)

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Huehuehue.

Pirate, you ought to go to Michcat's campfire story event and record the stories. Make a sort've Canterbury Tales of Altera.