Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Weekly Art Challenge

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I got permission to do another thread from Vincentius - If his picks up again then that's simply two weekly challenges instead of one. Each Friday I'll put up another prompt, with possible 'bonus rounds' in the week if there's interest. : )
It can be as sketchy or refined as you like, there's no limit aside from doing art to the theme at hand - Some of this may simply be set colour palettes, one word themes, or style challenges! I'll be taking a bit of inspiration from various art challenges I've seen dotted around.

Week 9 Challenge:
Art based on the prompt ;
"Cold"

Challenge List:
1 Friday 29th September - "A character based on a type of food."
Bonus Round: 'Design a character based around specifically a pumpkin.'
2 Friday 6th October - An art piece based on the theme of one of the four base elements. Wind, Earth, Fire, Water.
3 Friday 13th October - iforgothahaha
4 Friday 20th October - iforgothahaha
5 Friday 27th October - "Hollow"
6 Friday 3rd November - "A character but as a new race from what it is currently"
7 Friday 10th November - "Draw a character belonging to you or someone else but as a Demon."
8 Friday 17th November - "Royal"

I'll be absent a lot of December so here's the prompts all ready for the next few weeks. : )

9. 28th November - "Cold" or "Ice"
10. 5th December - "Festive Outfit for your main"
11. 12th - "Design a godamn snowman"
12. 19th - "Sketch anything you desire"
???. It's christmas no one does challenges on that day.

Tags:
haha everyone
Bobert Kamaoe Spooksy_ Charybdis bettemus99 Catena Ruu ForestRose Smurf Solus Lady Alec Michcat Cukie1 Electric Maestroart Lannis Niah Legendary Fiction Spirit Sybbyl Solar

Last edited:

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
*tfw someone who's amazing at art decides to tag you under an art thread.*

Legendary Fiction

It took a lot to get here
Does.. does it have to be like a 'playable' character like one would have in game? Or just 'humanoid-food amalgamation'? I mean I have this great idea, and then suddenly Lady Lasagna threw me off my groove. Just curious!
edit: or even like a beast or creature. Maybe like one we'd submit (a bit comedic) to the Beastiary sections.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Doesn't have to be anything you'd play or use if you don't like! It's not necessarily HW related, just whatever you find most fun :)

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lover
Hero
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
I dunno man, I just drew one of my characters who likes cake too much for his own good. You are what you eat, after all!
Props to my mother, who had to ponder why her son was putting his fingers in his mouth as a pose whilst she took a picture.

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
I dunno man, I just drew one of my characters who likes cake too much for his own good. You are what you eat, after all!
Props to my mother, who had to ponder why her son was putting his fingers in his mouth as a pose whilst she took a picture.

Magiik