Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Weightless III

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic

A trilogy to {x} and {x}.

{ x }

"Beautiful things are temporary. They break, we lose them, we gain them, and so on. Our lives are a collection of losses and gains."
- Yorick

Falling.

What a familiar sensation.

If the shove from the giant red Earthspawn wasn't enough, gravity certainly was. And the gravity of the situation was even more tremendous. More than it had ever been before.

"Stay with me." Light's voice echoed in her head again as she felt a prick to her chest. It hadn't taken much for the Moor to attack her. Simply standing in the wrong place, or speaking in the language that she had grown up speaking. She had already been cut near her stomach when the final blow was dealt, sending her mind spinning, soaring--

The ground came up too fast. She saw the sky, bits of red, and heard- nothing. Nobody to aid her, nobody to notice her screams. Salty tears streaked her face, but it was not enough.
It was far too late for peace in Olive's mind. She screamed. She fell.

No, no, no.
Her body collided the blade, flesh and bones and organs screaming in agony. It was an odd feeling, like coolness pooling in her lungs. Whatever air was left in her was lost to the wind amid particles of deep red blood that were spurred into the air, dancing in idle beauty for an instant.

The glass in her hand shattered, and she saw it in a million pieces. Reflecting. Reflecting the fear in her face, the pain that she felt.
Darkness. Not the soothing darkness that you find when you sleep, however. The sort that completely envelops you and chokes every last breath from your lungs.

The sort of darkness that leaves you completely numb and yet utterly exposed. Every nerve ending sparking, sending jolts of.... Nothing. No feeling. No pain. Nothing to hold on to. Not anymore.

She could only feel one pain. The pain in her mind.
An ache displaying utter agony, deep to her core. Memories of unfinished business, of smiles and frowns and sobs and hello's and goodbye's.
It came from so deep that she was not sure if she had become the pain. If it had finally welcomed her into its cold arms and taken her to drift, somewhere, in the darkness.
It had.

Would She come for her? Would She take her into her arms, console her as nobody else would? Would she finally find peace?
Olive knew this feeling. It was the feeling of dying. She had felt it before- on more than one occasion. But this was different. She saw no familiar faces- nobody held her and told her it would be alright. She just felt the blade. Over and over and over and over.

Something- someone- a presence drifted over her face. She could see, barely. It was his face. With curling scars, eyes filled with... Insanity. Pure insanity.
She could not help but see Grey's face. And Ashna's face. And Ranes' face. Everyone that she had every trusted- and finally, it was one of them that betrayed her. That took her from this world.

Hatred. Sorrow. Loss of control. Pain.

More familiar feelings.

Rough fingers tugged at her flesh, beckoning her to the darkness.
Everything. All of the pain and joy that she had been though; was it all for this? To die young, healthy, and on a dock after a stranger decided that it was best to make her suffer? To make her die?
There was no light. No mercy. Nobody came.

Their deeds would go unpunished. Nobody would know. Nobody would care.

Abandonment.

What a familiar sensation.

The feeling of being lost- and not being found. Being left somewhere, forgotten and forgotten again.
Wasn't a theme with her life? It certainly seemed so.
Sticky blood pooled beneath her. It felt cold. Too cold. It tasted like iron. She remembered the taste all too well.
Her breaths came in short, shallow intervals. There were intercallary fits of gurgling as blood built up in her lungs. Olive was conscious. She was utterly aware of the situation. She was utterly aware that she would die. Not even Yorick could mend her. Nobody could.

And the fact that she was left alone. Whether purposeful or not, whether people knew that she was being murdered- they did. She had seen them, as she had tried to run. Seen their blank faces. Expressionless. They didn't care. It made no sense to her. They had watched, but not understood. Not understood that she had done nothing wrong. That they would kill her with no good reason but for them to watch. That she was scared, and she wanted nothing more to go home.

She was alone, and would be until she took her last breath.

Don't forget me.
She inhaled, and exhaled.

Olive felt alone, and then nothing more.

art credit to Solus

Estes241 Ced Rossu Elz K9

Last edited:

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
A repost. Thanks for the positive support and please keep negative/argumentative comments off of the thread. Thanks!!

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
as a totally unrelated sidenote, a caparii raised by Moors sounds absolutely adorable

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
I've RP'd with Ashna in the old days, I remember when Grey was a super scary dood @ _ @
But Ashna was so chill, I was p happy when I came back to the server and saw her IC name in the tab list haha

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
I remember that whole Plague thing that was going on during the corruption wars, and Ashna was a uh, Acolyte? Under Grey i think, and there was this RP where my char was dying from the plague and I think, if I remember correctly, ashna was trying to heal everyone and grey basically was like "nah gotta abandon them isndei this church, its a lost cause" type thing and I was just watching their RP from a hospital bed.
I was super in depth stuff, fun times yo

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
I remember that whole Plague thing that was going on during the corruption wars, and Ashna was a uh, Acolyte? Under Grey i think, and there was this RP where my char was dying from the plague and I think, if I remember correctly, ashna was trying to heal everyone and grey basically was like "nah gotta abandon them isndei this church, its a lost cause" type thing and I was just watching their RP from a hospital bed.
Sounds like Grey.

Estes241

The Talking Pizza
Retired Staff
...I forget way too many things. Mairin even reminded me Grey killed char. Mairin's dog. That's like... a cardinal sin in the gaming world... but nope... I forgot.

Sounds like Grey.
...yep.