Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Werew0lf White List Application [Accepted - Cukie1]

Werew0lf

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?

Werew0lf

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?

England

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?

Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?

Meta gaming is quite simple, it is using the knowledge you have found out of character and bring it into In Character, either gaining an advantage or a purpose to do something. For example, learning OOC that someone is trying to kill you, so you go kill them without knowing it IC. So on.

Power gaming is also quite simple, forcing upon an action without rolling, either being too OP, doing something way out of your characters bound or so on. For example, doing a triple back flip against a tower, then rolling and doing a karate jump to side kick a militia of 1K men far away. Just an example.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?

No.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.

Cukie

8. Tell us about yourself!

I ran a server [DELETED NAME] , now a modded server. Not wanting to advertise. I’ve been playing on another server for 3 years straight, being an RP server. One of my mates from the server I’ve been playing on for a while has brought me here, thank you Icanra. For example, I have also ran many discord text-rps, forum rps and so on.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?

Not really, I am quite decent at building, but that is not why I’ve came.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?

Icanra, he is my homie.

About Your Character!

Character Name:

Azarus Albarn

Character Age:

Character Race:

Great Horn Capirrii

Appearance:

He has a small beard, large great horns to his side, blue eyes and brown curly hair. He is 6’7” feet, towering very high as he is a Great Horn. He tends to wear human clothes on top, revealing his goat like legs below.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!

Who was he? Where was he from? He lived among the island of Astrum, being at a young age, raised by parents of his unknown. Due to his contradictions with others, their poverty and their weakness, they sought him out to be raised outside of Astrum, weak and fragile, amongst another Capirrii family, unknown to their mean. They eventually arrived at the fish docks, placing him inside with his father, a sailor who was brought abroad to take his son, Azarus, to such lands. He was quite young, not knowing what was mostly going around him, but I guess he could make up for it. He shook his head, tears falling and the said ship moved alongside from the docks, flowing and channeling away to the other mysterious destination, no chance of stopping himself from leaving.

The storm crashed alongside the shore of the island, the ship scorching against the oceans wave. The thunder struck, the sparks of light scrapping the land, covering the sight of the sailors. Dunking the ship over, that was not all they had done so. As the cages and nets fell over, passing along from men to women. Where was he? He did not know, as he just upon the youngest of lads, menacing at his young age, having been a Great Horn Capirrii, it was quite the skill and luck. Once arriving, the ship locked against the docks, stepping down slowly, his untrimmed feet clanking against the wood, following down under the covered cloak, his hair drenched with water, humming a valiant tune.

Upon arriving to such a mysterious island, locked away from society, far off without anyone within nearby. He shook his head, being taken over by a small Capirrii family, under their guidance, food and money for a long time. He was given shelter, a roof over his head, the only dismay of not seeing his true family. “Hmph.” He shook his head, lifting himself out of the door.

As the time passed on for the many years to follow, he eventually joined upon the Astrum Island Guards, working along with others, doing the best he could.

The land scattering the place, the futile and isolation, but it was for the best. He sat alongside, watching the endless waves crash all day. He did not see himself as a man with weakness, but he had many weaknesses, but also many strengths. And now, living amongst the many people, he deserves the best of best, working hard within the island to protect his new family and new people.

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Give me a moment to look over

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
As few things to look over:
-please remove the name of any still active server from the whitelist. This isn't allowed.
-orange eyes are unnatural, please do fix this.
-a reminder that skills are to be only novice level upon joining.

Werew0lf

Villager
+ His skills are novice, he isn't a pro or advanced fighter at all, I personally like to advance my stuff. I'm just planning to join my friends island and 20 member community as a guard.
+ Removed server name.
+ Fixed eye colour.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guideonce you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.