Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Whalefullspace's Application Updated V2 [Approved - Squidziod]

whalefullspace

Villager
1· {Username} Whalefullspace

2· {How old are you} I am 16

3· {What Country are you from} I am from the United States

4· {Have you read the Kings Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore ,and the survival guides?} Yes!

5· {In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming} Metagaming is when you for example the person makes use of something he know but his character might not.

Power gaming is when a person for one example during a fight the person that is powergaming says "I stab you and it hits" not giving you and power in deciding what happens in the encounter.
6· {Do we allow X-raying mods or X-raying texture packs on the server?} Nope

7· {Name one of our current Mentors} Niko

8· {Greetings Mentors My real name is Justin , I’m 16 and I’m more mature than my age lets on. I’ve been playing games for since I can remember I started play MMORPGS like WOW when I was really young and I’ve always been in the elder scrolls games. I guess I could say im looking for something new, something fresh and I think your server is that J .

9· Here are some of my skins J http://www.minecraftskins.com/2775346/whalefullspace/

10· {Name} Jungir The Curious

11· {Character age} 18

12· {Character race} Human

13· {Appearance} Brown Hair with Brown eyes and lighter skin with a shiny glowing amulet around my neck.

14· {I still remember when we first hit land on Stoltfar, My Mother and I were running like most from the Northern kingdom trying to find a safe play to call home with all the horrible things happening everyday we needed a homestead to hold onto in our lives. I guess you could say we had hope and we had each other, but the cold land and the stress of it all was getting the better of my mother By the time I was seventeen she was bed ridden and i had to take up a job working at the port loading and unloading cargo to say it built up muscle would be an understatement. seeing the faces of all the people who had not left as soon as my mother and I, I knew it was bad back there. by 18 i was barely getting by, we had just enough coin every night to put one into a savings and one into dinner but, she was on old and wasn't getting any better. My mother had taken care of me for so long all by herself I owed her so much, My father had perished back in the northern kingdom when I was just a wee lad, he was but a solider when he perished so we kept some of his thing’s around For my mothers sake, even though I didn’t know the man I will stake his name as my own and use it with honor. Before I left to adventure my mother had given me a gift, she gave me my fathers old silver amulet that had many engravings with a small ruby in the middle of it She told me this was one of my fathers old reward from when he was adventuring and told me that i was a strong young man and i needed to go adventure like my father and not to be cooped up with a dying old woman.I Cried ,we both cried but I knew she Wasn’t going to let me refuse so i bought her a maid with all the savings we had up until then and my pocket coin i had left from working at the port. I said my fairwells on my 19th birthday and left the cabin to see what was yet to be seen, and to do what hasn't been don, and to spread the name JUNGIR.}

Last edited:

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Alright, still a few things to take care of:
  1. Metagaming definition still needs to be revised.
  2. Under "Appearance' character is still described as having iron armor.
You're getting there so keep at it! Also, as a side note, there is no need to delete your current thread and post a new one with the your amendments as it is easy to edit your existing thread. Towards the bottom of your post there is an 'edit' button that will allow you to make changes to this thread instead of making a brand new one. Simply edit your current post, and comment on your thread down here to let me know when you've finished. I'll take another look then.

whalefullspace

Villager
Alright, still a few things to take care of:
  1. Metagaming definition still needs to be revised.
  2. Under "Appearance' character is still described as having iron armor.
You're getting there so keep at it! Also, as a side note, there is no need to delete your current thread and post a new one with the your amendments as it is easy to edit your existing thread. Towards the bottom of your post there is an 'edit' button that will allow you to make changes to this thread instead of making a brand new one. Simply edit your current post, and comment on your thread down here to let me know when you've finished. I'll take another look then.
I think i might have fixed it it

whalefullspace

Villager
1· {Username} Whalefullspace

2· {How old are you} I am 16

3· {What Country are you from} I am from the United States

4· {Have you read the Kings Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore ,and the survival guides?} Yes!

5· {In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming} Metagaming is when you for example the person makes use of something he know but his character might not.

Power gaming is when a person for one example during a fight the person that is powergaming says "I stab you and it hits" not giving you and power in deciding what happens in the encounter.
6· {Do we allow X-raying mods or X-raying texture packs on the server?} Nope

7· {Name one of our current Mentors} Niko

8· {Greetings Mentors My real name is Justin , I’m 16 and I’m more mature than my age lets on. I’ve been playing games for since I can remember I started play MMORPGS like WOW when I was really young and I’ve always been in the elder scrolls games. I guess I could say im looking for something new, something fresh and I think your server is that J .

9· Here are some of my skins J http://www.minecraftskins.com/2775346/whalefullspace/

10· {Name} Jungir The Curious

11· {Character age} 18

12· {Character race} Human

13· {Appearance} Brown Hair with Brown eyes and lighter skin with a shiny glowing amulet around my neck.

14· {I still remember when we first hit land on Stoltfar, My Mother and I were running like most from the Northern kingdom trying to find a safe play to call home with all the horrible things happening everyday we needed a homestead to hold onto in our lives. I guess you could say we had hope and we had each other, but the cold land and the stress of it all was getting the better of my mother By the time I was seventeen she was bed ridden and i had to take up a job working at the port loading and unloading cargo to say it built up muscle would be an understatement. seeing the faces of all the people who had not left as soon as my mother and I, I knew it was bad back there. by 18 i was barely getting by, we had just enough coin every night to put one into a savings and one into dinner but, she was on old and wasn't getting any better. My mother had taken care of me for so long all by herself I owed her so much, My father had perished back in the northern kingdom when I was just a wee lad, he was but a solider when he perished so we kept some of his thing’s around For my mothers sake, even though I didn’t know the man I will stake his name as my own and use it with honor. Before I left to adventure my mother had given me a gift, she gave me my fathers old silver amulet that had many engravings with a small ruby in the middle of it She told me this was one of my fathers old reward from when he was adventuring and told me that i was a strong young man and i needed to go adventure like my father and not to be cooped up with a dying old woman.I Cried ,we both cried but I knew she Wasn’t going to let me refuse so i bought her a maid with all the savings we had up until then and my pocket coin i had left from working at the port. I said my fairwells on my 19th birthday and left the cabin to see what was yet to be seen, and to do what hasn't been don, and to spread the name JUNGIR.}
I think i might have fixed it

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guideonce you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

whalefullspace

Villager
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guideonce you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.
Thank you!!