Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

What Concerts Have You Attended?

Princess Wizard Laura

Lord of Altera
So, I've been really curious. What different concerts have you been to? I absolutely love going to concerts. Always such a blast. So far, I've been to three concerts:

+My first, Toby Keith,
+Then Zac Brown Band,
+And most recently (as in just just last week), I went to an Imagine Dragons concert! Literally so amazing. They put on an amazing show.

I also saw Halsey, one of the opening acts for Dragons, and I am absolutely obsessed with their songs now :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So, feel free to let me know! I'm excited to see what all y'all have seen!

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
A band whose name I've forgotten
David Bowie - 10000/10 WOULD SEE AGAIN

Does Phantom of the Opera count? It's not really a concert... but it was -so damned good-~!

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
Oooh, from order of attending:
  1. Kelly Clarkson (I was reeeeally little at the time. xD)
  2. Imagine Dragons (whom had The Neighborhood, Cage the Elephant, Greek Fire, and Silver Sun Pickups open for them).
  3. The Icarus Account (Okay so it wasn't a real concert, but they were on tour and needed a place to crash so they played a show at my friends house for a handful of people. Super cool guys, I might add.)
  4. Death Cab For Cutie (Iwanttogoback)
  5. Aaaand Smashmouth (I ironically went to a Smashmouth concert this Fourth of July.)

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
+ Bon Jovi
+Billy Talent
+ Tom Petty

Tom Petty was my favorite, Billy Talent being the second place runner up.

RexJen

Lord of Altera
Well, one time before a choir gig there was this all men choir before us called Festival Statesman, it was amazing.
I bought their cd...
squee

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Two summers ago I went to a festival here in Norway called Bergenfest. Among the many awesome bands were Imagine dragons ( loved their show ), and my favorite band of all time, Biffy clyro. I also went to another biffy concert later the same year.

Biffy had a break year/recording year so they havent played any concerts at all for a while. Really hoping they come back to Norway soon ^_^

Teeke

Lord of Altera
I've seen They Might Be Giants twice.
Slipknot
Blink 182
Marilyn Manson
System of a Down
Many many local bands

But I mostly stopped going to concerts over a decade ago...

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Trans Siberian Orchestra is the only actual concert I've been too.

Oddly I've been to more Broadway on tour musicals than band concerts. Of course that's still super small number of two, Wicked and Legally Blonde.

Teeke

Lord of Altera
Wicked was pretty fun. (I saw it on Broadway)
And I forgot that I've seen the trans Siberian orchestra, and a bunch of other orchestras.... But that was ages ago

Princess Wizard Laura

Lord of Altera
Oooh, from order of attending:
  1. Kelly Clarkson (I was reeeeally little at the time. xD)
  2. Imagine Dragons (whom had The Neighborhood, Cage the Elephant, Greek Fire, and Silver Sun Pickups open for them).
  3. The Icarus Account (Okay so it wasn't a real concert, but they were on tour and needed a place to crash so they played a show at my friends house for a handful of people. Super cool guys, I might add.)
  4. Death Cab For Cutie (Iwanttogoback)
  5. Aaaand Smashmouth (I ironically went to a Smashmouth concert this Fourth of July.)
This literally sounds like the best group of concerts ever.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Passenger, Arctic Monkeys, Macklemore, going to see Imagine Dragons soon, have my tickets and things

-K9

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Con- cert? Whats that *hides in hidey hole away from social interaction*

Princess Wizard Laura

Lord of Altera
Passenger, Arctic Monkeys, Macklemore, going to see Imagine Dragons soon, have my tickets and things

-K9
Imagine Dragons was the best concert I have been to so far. Their entire set and everything was just amazing.

Alsoooo, just scored tickets to Toby Keith again! So excite!!

Paul McCartney
The Eagles
Aerosmith
Eric Clapton
Roger Daltrey
REO Speedwagon (twice)
Styx (twice)
Three Dog Night
Chicago
Edgar Winter
Booker T Jones
Foghat
Blue Oyster Cult

Joe Bonamassa
The Black Keys @Hai_Paladin
The Arctic Monkeys @Hai_Paladin
Foxygen @Hai_Paladin and @Archbishop

Last edited by a moderator:

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
Fall Out Boy
New Politics
The Pretty Reckless

This year I'm going to see Fall Out Boy again with Professor Green and Matt and Kim.
I hope to see many more, too.