Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

What Happens Now?

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
The corruption appears to have ceased its spread, yet the Corrupted still remain.

Crusades' axe no longer blocks the Portal of Harateth, yet it ripples in a dormant state.

The clouds have vanished from the Fallen Cathedral, yet the corruption still remains.
The Pantheon is Silent. The Elementals have Fled.

... And the lands of Altera wait, for what is next to come.

"I don't like this", he said.
"Its too quiet, much too quiet. Do you know what it means when yer in a forest and the birds quit chirpin'? Insects ain't buzzin? Bushes ain't rustling?
It means you should be afraid, boy. It means theres somethin bad in those woods and the world knows it."
He puffs on his pipe, eyes boring into the crackling campfire... the only light aside from the stars. The man glanced to his side, then addressed his audience.
"So what does it mean, they all askin'. When are we gonna find some answers, when can we set our minds at peace that we got peace... I dunno, boy. Seems like th' gods are laughin' at us."
The man dejectedly begins to shovel sand on the fire, ready to put those weary thoughts to some much-needed sleep.
And the only being for miles around beds down for the night.

Far away, near the Crossroads, construction has begun. Now that Trade is no longer disturbed by the deific battle, it is fitting time the bustling travelers-stop holds a Church of its own... despite how it seems the Great Ones abandoned Altera. In Churches across the lands there is whispers of the words of the Pantheon, of Prophecies spreading and the Gods will touching the land once more. Yet the traces of Corruption has faded entirely from the persons infected? Too many contradictions are passed between ears, and the cryptic hints given never quite make sense.

Are they biding their time, waiting for the opportune moment?
Or have they left us, entirely?
Fate holds a fickle hand - and only Time, will tell...

(Many thanks to writer helpers. I don't know if these plotlines will continue, but it deserves to have a midpoint conclusion- to either forever fade or continue in vigor.)

Last edited:

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
"I don't like this", he said.
"Its too quiet, much too quiet. D'ya know what it means when yer in a forest and the birds quit chirpin'? Insects ain't buzzin? Bushes not rustlin'?
It means you should be afraid, boy. It means theres somethin bad in those woods and the world knows it."
He puffs on his pipe, eyes boring into the crackling campfire... the only light aside from the stars. The man glanced to his side, then addressed his audience.
"So what does it mean, they all askin'. When are we gonna find some answers, when can we set our minds at peace that we got peace... I dunno, boy. Seems like th' gods are laughin' at us."
The man dejectedly begins to shovel sand on the fire, ready to put those weary thoughts to some much-needed sleep.
And the only being for miles around beds down for the night.

Far away, near the Crossroads, construction has begun. Now that Trade is no longer disturbed by the deific battle, it is fitting time the bustling travelers-stop holds a Church of its own... despite how it seems the Great Ones abandoned Altera. In Churches across the lands there is whispers of the words of the Pantheon, of Prophecies spreading and the Gods will touching the land once more. Yet the traces of Corruption has faded entirely from the persons infected? Too many contradictions are passed between ears, and the cryptic hints given never quite make sense.

Are they biding their time, waiting for the opportune moment?
Or have they left us, entirely?