Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

What is Starmade?

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
StarMade is a 3d space based exploration/sandbox game.
In this unique take on the cube based world game, the player is given infinite possibilities with an infinite universe to explore and have complete interactive freedom with. The player can construct a ship from seemingly simple blocks to create rather complex creations with all sorts of functionality.
Visit www.star-made.org for more information.

Hollowworld server up and running @ 217.146.95.61:4242

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Me and PTiber just found each other on a planet. Its good fun and has huge potential.

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
Just tried... awkward at first.
Seems that for the moment, all you can do is travel through the universe (that is quite nice still ! and huge !! :D) to mine on planets and asteroids, to sell your stuff to shops to be able to buy better gear for your ship...
It seems there is an AI programming thing, but not got that far yet.

Oh and there are *totally empty* gigantic space stations every now and there that you can just deconstruct to sell the stuf... or use it on your ship.

Good ideas, but needs a little more things to hold everything together !...

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
WOOT
Definitely playing this!

Erm... how much freedom is there in building the ship?
I.E.
Could I make a functional replica of the Atlantis station from Stargate Atlantis?

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
This is quite honestly glorious with a wonderful Try-fail-learn type dealie going on. But now I have to stalk Legion so I can attempt to force him into a faction with weapons of mass destruction. i'mprobablygoingtoliveinabox

Matto225

The White Mage
Euhm, slight problem (unless im doing it wrong) - its now saying the the server is updated at 0.0 D: