Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

What Player Characters are considered heroes/villains in Altera history?

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Tfw good old royal guard(only royal guard) Garen is forgotten
I considered mentioning the Royal Council/Castle staff but that felt too much like diddling myself

*honourary Garen the royal guard best royal guard*

Teeke

Lord of Altera
Maybe not really a famous character but definitely played an important role (i think) in some more famous peoples lives: Raindes ( Teeke )
She built a nice little settlement in the sorrows called Eresse which for a while was home to Athryl (IceandFire), who got mentioned here before and Somnastra (Somnastra ) and Sayd (skuller ) who're both rangers.
There were a bunch of other people too but I'm not sure if they'd be considered "famous".

EDIT: Sorry for the necro, I only just realized I was lurking in a two week old thread xD
The good ol' days. It was nice having you there too.

I'm really glad that my characters are not on this list for a few reasons. The first is that it confirms that my characters are not "main characters", which is appropriate in a multiplayer setting. The second is that, as a staff member, I've made it my goal to defer to the players, to not entrench my characters or my friends' characters in storylines, and to make sure that all players have as equal of an opportunity to be successfully involved in RP storylines. To not be on this list tells me I'm doing my job correctly.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
I'm really glad that my characters are not on this list for a few reasons. The first is that it confirms that my characters are not "main characters", which is appropriate in a multiplayer setting. The second is that, as a staff member, I've made it my goal to defer to the players, to not entrench my characters or my friends' characters in storylines, and to make sure that all players have as equal of an opportunity to be successfully involved in RP storylines. To not be on this list tells me I'm doing my job correctly.
Didn't you play the Empress of Lavoyard?

Please, Charlotte is no hero. She might be remembered as the Empress during the fall of House Lavoyard. But she's no hero.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Then she's an anti-hero! Or villain! Or hero to the enemies of Lavoyard...

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
i mean she didn't really do anything other than exist during a significant time so i'd say she's a historical figure but not a hero or villain