Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

What Player Characters are considered heroes/villains in Altera history?

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Guys, how can we not all remember the one and only handsome devil?

*Sexy hair flip* Spirit Lucas of course~

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
I'd say Chalkan of the Engems is certainly notable, be he hero or villain, who knows?

Marcus Helix for sure as well.

-K9

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Speaking of the Engems, Dav'id helped Athryl and Josef cure the Daydream Fever Plague. He was pretty dope dude.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
If you want historical figures to reference on the par of Alexander the Great in historical influence, I guess you would reference Draco. I don't know if he was actually roleplayed out as being an excellent commander like Alexander (and his staff) seem to of been, but whatever combination of factors, he was the formal leader of the entire known world at some point, after beating every other contender in a series of field battles that is unprecedented in actual medieval warfare. He also, shortly afterward, straight up abandoned it and the gods were so angry at him they intervened and installed another ruler. That's kind of rare.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
If you want historical figures to reference on the par of Alexander the Great in historical influence, I guess you would reference Draco. I don't know if he was actually roleplayed out as being an excellent commander like Alexander (and his staff) seem to of been, but whatever combination of factors, he was the formal leader of the entire known world at some point, after beating every other contender in a series of field battles that is unprecedented in actual medieval warfare. He also, shortly afterward, straight up abandoned it and the gods were so angry at him they intervened and installed another ruler. That's kind of rare.
All hail Lonmar.

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Nwalme + Elrohir bromance is the stuff of legends as well </sarcasm>

blargtheawesome

-K9

Last edited:

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Nwalme + Elrohir bromance is the stuff of legends as well

blargtheawesome

-K9
neither are/were particularly famous or well-known tho. nwalme (of that era) could be if you were delved pretty deep into arcturian/lavoyardian/marrian/cromarckian history, and elrohir was just the second in command of a mercenary company afaik

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
neither are/were particularly famous or well-known tho. nwalme (of that era) could be if you were delved pretty deep into arcturian/lavoyardian/marrian/cromarckian history, and elrohir was just the second in command of a mercenary company afaik
LEGENDARY MAN

-K9

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
It is the curse of the sneaky behind the scenes guys. As Varys put it, "The king won't give you any honors, the histories won't mention you, but we will not forget."

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Deadpress
Deadpress wasn't a real IC kinda guy. Protaras itself is remember fondly by many old players, but they mainly ran around and PvPed in a time where RP was really just not very good.(Example of this is people using "lol" or "xD" when typing IC. It was bad.)

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
True but at the same time 6 of us wiped out the admin assembled royal army so, y'know, we had pvp down ;P

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Elrohir kind of brought down the high church forever didn't he

there was never really an organized church after that ever

also archaeus has always been the main antagonist of this world....

and we cna't forget Jason the Shortie on our list of heroes in this tale.

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Elrohir kind of brought down the high church forever didn't he

there was never really an organized church after that ever

also archaeus has always been the main antagonist of this world....

and we cna't forget Jason the Shortie on our list of heroes in this tale.
glados remembers

:heart:

-K9

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Basil was quite legendary in his time, mostly as a villain.

For heroes, Axex Hawklight, for sure. I'd add Zanros to this, although he's less well known, and to be honest, Valisa too.

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
*Fixes black rimmed glasses and flips hipster scarf*

There's this guy named Nylas, but you guys probably haven't heard of him before. He's pretty underground, not mainstream like the rest of these people. Started the Rangers, did a bunch of stuff that you all also probably haven't heard of before.

Oh god Jasons going to kill me.