Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

What race would you be?

What race would you be?

• Hobbit

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Man

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Elf

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Dwarf

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • None of these

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Just a thread asking about what race you would be if you played Lotro.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Hobbit thief. Already got one so not a hard choice :p

Who ever voted elves has not seen the elves in lotro.

They are the GAYEST of gay looking characters ever made. Which would be fine normally, but LOTR elves always looked sneaky and magical, not camp and flamboyant.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
I have a Dwarf Hunter, easily the most stupid race to be as a Hunter but I absolutely love how he looks. I've always prefered Dwarves over any other race in games, I think Elder Scrolls is the exception, for some reason I've always liked Nord and Dunmer but in Lotro I think Dwarves look superb and are well animated.

Can't remember what level he is but I've transfered him to the US servers from Laurelinn so I might play him again sometime :)

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Maybe due to the fact you cant be a dwarf? That would explain why you dont like them as much; you cant play as them.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Hobbit Burglar all the way. Seriously, we all need to get together in the new year and get back into this game.

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
There are no dwarves.. There's reptillian, dark elf, wood elf, high elf, nord (Human), redskin something (Human), and a couple others