Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

What Song Do You Have On Repeat?

samsam223

Lord of Altera
I tend to listen to more instrumental music. My favourite composted is named Adrian Von Ziegler, a Swedish composer. He does Celtic, Nordic and general pagan themed music, no dialogue. The way I like it, it's calm in some cases but also dramatic and empowering, which does well when I build, write or draw. Furthermore I tend to listen to natural sounds when RPing. Such as winds in the North, bird songs when in the south or bustling city talk when in cities. This is great when RPing more sophistically and helps visualise it.

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
Recent favorite. More coming soon.

Edit: Here's another. Language in the title, not in the song.

Edit 2: Song 3/4

Song 4/4

Last edited:

z_Maestro_z

Villager
Songs I've had on repeat... UM, where do I start?
1. Parallel by Heffron Drive
2. Masquerade by Jonathan Thulin
3. Euphoria by David Thulin

There's more, but that's all for now.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
wow. Kaleida is a new artist. this is incredible. I found a new artist before she made it big. (in the midst of making it big, at least. i mean, it's a movie soundtrack so)
gonna definitely track her work now.

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
wow. Kaleida is a new artist. this is incredible. I found a new artist before she made it big. (in the midst of making it big, at least. i mean, it's a movie soundtrack so)
gonna definitely track her work now.
That was how I found Daft Punk. Way back whensday in 2007 when their top album was still Discovery. I actually found them through the video HMV Hell, which I'll link....

For those of you who don't know, the purple thing at 4:33 that they're shooting at is called a Ghost.

Last edited:

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
That was how I found Daft Punk. Way back whensday in 2007 when their top album was still Discovery. I actually found them through the video HMV Hell, which I'll link....

For those of you who don't know, the purple thing at 4:33 that they're shooting at is called a Ghost.
This video actually introduced me to Green Day, lol.