Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

What Song Do You Have On Repeat?

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
At least once a week

It's a damn shame neither of these pieces came with the soundtrack. The credits has accompanying piano that was not in the original version

Rip my soundtrack I got with the game on release.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
While Roleplaying, I do not quite have a set song that I play on repeat... at least not to memory. When I start RP'ing again on the 7th, I shall see if I listen to any specific song over and over- and I'll post it here.
In the meantime, I did listen to a single song on repeat whilst doing a recent University essay on Gothic Architecture.

I even sent it to the lecturer with the caption "I had this on repeat- I'm not studying Gothic Architecture again anytime soon."
This was her reply:

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I don't listen to songs on repeat very often, so little in fact that I seldom have anything to share here. Albums however, are a different story.

That in mind, I've had Houses Of The Holy on repeat since Monday, and it's pulled me through some grinding chemistry review work. I'll count my blessings that it's review work, and not new material, or else I wouldn't be able to handle listening to music while I work.