Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Where did they go? Mich-Characters

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
What it says on the tin.

Of my characters that are still alive:

-Phydeoux/Sophie/Leminth/Rais/Whatever: Had been recently keeping the Twin Snake Temple grounds and watching over Old Arduin. For some reason or another she has cut contact and remains in uber-hiding hermited away, undiscoverable. The Twin Snake Temple grounds are still kept clean.
@Uneasing @Elz @Lannis @Glados @Tybalt @The Courier

-Tzemik Kevasn: Tzemik locked herself away in the Skyreach Tower. The door doesn't open anymore. Nothing goes in, Nothing comes out. All activity in Vigils Rest or concerning the Hydra Accord has come to a standstill. Probably presumed dead, but it is too dangerous to go in and find out for certain.
@Naelwyn @VanquishedVyre @Niah @Somnastra @SallyPirate @Monster_Dan

-Daydream: The Caparii servant girl vanished around the time of the royal ball. Half finished dirty dishes and her undisturbed belongings can probably be found. The only things missing are what possessions she had on her back at any random time of her duties (Bracelet from Eudo & Clothing)- and, of course, Daydream herself.
@Megadonkey30 @Glados @BrianAT16 @Valonyx @Sir_Ashington @Jstar

-Iem'ien Sevis: Sevis went to go sell some wares at the Crossroads following the recent roleplay at Havarda. She never made it there. She doesn't return. Cloud would be designated the next guardian of Mi'ssa, Vevirh, and Ev'ren - At least until she finds her way home.
@Scardrac @Tempy_ @The Living Ghost @dark_kari @Lannis @Elz @blargtheawesome

-Coaldust: He went back to the rough southeast jungles from the icy North in search of any surviving family from Slavery. Hasn't been seen since.
@Arken @Mitch @ForestRose @bettemus99 @VanquishedVyre @Tomato150

-Cecil: Wanders around, doesn't need an explanation for vanishing.

-Oshette Muiryn Hawklight: Last seen in Thiil a very long time ago, Oshette is presumably doing something quiet in her hometown.

@Axex

-Azrai Senatoor-Arretez: Azrai is now being played by BrianAT16
@Sophe @Azur_Deathblade @Lavilethorn @TheDeester @Deash12 @Somnastra

-Jaxon Dormus-Veileth: Jaxon was injured in his last RPs, he has been sent to recover with his grandparents (Nylarii's parents).
@Elz @Arken @blargtheawesome @Uneasing @Tempy_ @Lannis

- Pretty sure thats everyone. Apologies if I forgot to tag someone.

Last edited:

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Tybalt would still go and fufill his promise to Rais and drop of supplies at the abode near Twin Snake Temple such as water, food, and desert clothing, regularly. ;-;
Yes will RP this IG

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
oh there were replies to this thread!

Tybalt would still go and fufill his promise to Rais and drop of supplies at the abode near Twin Snake Temple such as water, food, and desert clothing, regularly. ;-;
Yes will RP this IG
Thats adorable

Who is gonna play Visage now? Q_Q
and the rest of the gods? ;-;
Why are you asking me? :I

;w; Ohai feels. Also Hi Mich.
Hello

Tzemik. ;-;
niah ;-;

(Feels posts get a like)