Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Which city is your char based in?

Which city is your main character based in?

• Total voters

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hey!

Instead of asking everyone separately to try and find out which city is most active at the moment, I thought I'll ask publicly.

So here goes; where is your current most active character from? The aim is to get a representative view of which town is most active, so rather put one town if you have a character that's online much more than another.
If you have two characters of which you play one just as much as the other, feel free to vote for two towns.

I'm doing this to make a decision as to where to base my new character Lazarus, but it will also be cool statistics and I'll post a little map representing the results once people have voted.

I'm sorry if I forgot an active city. If so, do comment the name of the town you're in

I hope to see your vote soon!

Cheers :)

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
I went with 3.
Cloud and Gerry are from Mockingbay and Linistel respectively but I RP the most at SL

Edit I am dumb. Removed SL

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Aye, it's about where you are based, not where you RP most at :)

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
The aim is to get a representative view of which town is most active,
Where your character is from is probably different from where that character is seen most. It might skew the results to ask it that way. If you're asking where the most active city is, you could probably phrase it like, "What city does your character RP in the most?"

With that being said, most active cities are Storm's Landing, Queensport, and Linistel right now.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Kam's based in Bol'tn'thar, but she travels frequently as well.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Where your character is from is probably different from where that character is seen most. It might skew the results to ask it that way. If you're asking where the most active city is, you could probably phrase it like, "What city does your character RP in the most?"

With that being said, most active cities are Storm's Landing, Queensport, and Linistel right now.
Hm yeah true, but I know that those three are most active.
Yet I want my char to be based in a town with most inhabitants, so I can choose whether to stay in town or to go to any RP hub at that given time.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Sigmar was born in and lived in Thorne (not listed wtf), but spends most of time in Queensport.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Sanardu or Palmwood, but Palmwood is more like an estate and less like a city, so there's that. No Sanardu on the list though. Frequent SL, and the aforementioned two the most b/c Josef is a hermit.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Sanardu or Palmwood, but Palmwood is more like an estate and less like a city, so there's that. No Sanardu on the list though. Frequent SL, and the aforementioned two the most b/c Josef is a hermit.
I'll add sanardu!
Sigmar was born in and lived in Thorne (not listed wtf), but spends most of time in Queensport.
I'll add Thorne!

EDIT: Oh it seems I can't add poll options anymore

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
I wish I could add my other characters, but i cant. Two of them are pretty active but i chose rai. Garrett, my other, is in Astrakhan!

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Niko lives in Sanardu but goes wherever

Reivos lived in Vata'inu but we all know how that ended

Pandora12Q

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pan_12Q
Pan_12Q
Legend
Ava is in Sandshrew and Isaac is in Haven but those ain't up so I just got vibi to put down for

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
map statistics.png
map statistics top.png

I promised an overview of the map with the amount of people on it per city. and here it is in 3D and 2D.