Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rumor "Which Noble House may I serve?"

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
09.jpg
(by Stepan Alekseev )

*he takes an incredibly deep bow, making you wondering if he'll be able to get back up again with that crooked body, but he manages*
"My name is Lazarus Snowbeard. I've come from far lands to walk through your fair lands with the request to serve you."

OOC:
I'm looking for a noble family for Lazarus to serve.
He's a chronicler of time.

He is a conservative old man. Here is a bit from his bio:
"He is an indoor man. He likes to be employed by royalty, with their great warm halls and large libraries. To be paid a good salary so he can buy good warm clothes.
Nothing about him is fast. He moves slow, his bones fragile, afraid they might shatter if he'd fall. Which is not an impossibility, to be honest.
He talks slow, he writes slow. He might go on for a century about this and that. Mostly that.

Because he is very conservative, he likes to address royalty in the formal way and will not stop when asked to just call them by their simple name. "

I'd like to find an active group of nobles to join. My plans are for Lazarus to write books about the kingdom he is in.
Every detail will have its own book. The life of the nobles, their traits, he'll try and find family trees.
He will write about the castle or abode of the kingdom / noble lands. He'll write about its subjects, about their bloodline.
Pretty much everything, yeah. So it'd be beneficial if you have or are planning a library :)

Bio: https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/lazarus-snowbeard-academic.45078/

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Queensport has a library. It'd depend on RP, although most of us get on 6pm EST or later most days.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
My house is booring and also has similar time zone probs. Good luck poof.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I Too like this idea., We have a good amount of members and I'm currently in talks about renovating Whiterock and also adding a library for books that are not our archives

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
The Kingdom Hierax/House Hawklight could use an archivist, active is a flimsy term in our case though :p
Most of us are in GMT and GMT +1 as far as I know.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I’d offer but Astrakhan and my group is kind of inactive rn due to school work, plus we don’t have a big palace or library rn
But I hope we can RP at some point! My character Theo adores reading about history, so I’m sure he would swiftly befriend Lazarus lol

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The Kingdom Hierax/House Hawklight could use an archivist, active is a flimsy term in our case though :p
Most of us are in GMT and GMT +1 as far as I know.
Wow that is my timezone too! That'd be neat :) can we meet in game, to see if we match well enough?
The Guardians aren't a House per se but are after an archivist
I Too like this idea., We have a good amount of members and I'm currently in talks about renovating Whiterock and also adding a library for books that are not our archives
I like this idea too! Would like to meet in rp with some guardians to get the ball rolling!