Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Whispering Woods [!Important!]

Megan

Sorrows Warrior
After Megan managed to escape from a raid of small ears (humans) that ravaged her town when she was away, she was able to run and hide in a tree for the night. Come morning, she awoke and was about to come down from the tree, when the tree dropped one of its fruits, and within moments, a group of small ears came to investigate the noise of the falling fruit, then disregarded it and went away. She felt that the tree had dropped the fruit to show her that it wasn't safe. She stayed with the tree for several days, eating its fruit thankfully and always thanking and talking to it through gentle whispers as she simply needed someone with whom to communicate.
That tree became her best friend for many years. It gave her safety, it gave her food, and it gave her a place to sleep. She would pretend that the tree could understand her whispering, and sometimes pretended that the tree could whisper back. After she knew she was safe and the small ears had left, she could venture around the forest and not have to worry about being so silent. Every night she would return to her beloved tree and sing. She would always pretend that the tree could hear her and would try to respond. She noticed, over time, that her tree grew much larger than the other trees did, and it started to bare fruit that would almost glow. As she sang more, the tree would often rumble and shift during her singing, growing larger and producing bigger and tastier fruit. The tree eventually grew too big for megan to reach the branches to climb it, but the tree showed her a secret it had been preparing - a way inside its hollow trunk so that she could climb to the top and sing to it.
While wondering the forest, she felt sad for the other trees that did not grow so large, and started to sing to all of the trees while she was out and about. There were a few trees that looked like they weren't going to make it. One of them was constantly being flooded by water. Another was stuck trying to survive against raging, freezing cold currents, one atop a hill that had almost withered away, and another that simply was struggling to hold on. She took extra time out of her day to sing to these trees in particular to try to make them feel better and tell them that she cared. The trees survived, and ended up growing to be taller than most of the other trees.
With her singing, the forest seemed to grow and flourish, spouting luscious water that seemed to glow at night. The trees grew strong and revealed the way for her wherever she went. The forest almost seemed to care about and provide for the little Tyran. It even almost seemed like it made a barrier to keep her safe with them. Her curiosity has led her to leave her forest and go exploring, but she always comes back to her forest to sing. To this day she still feels that the trees are somehow trying to talk back. Often times, people can almost swear they hear someone saying something to them while they are alone... Almost like... a gentle whisper thats simply trying to communicate...

[!Important!]

Enter Whispering Woods at your own risk!

Whispering Woods is an RP Town. If you don't wish to RP, I highly recommend you do not enter this town. Whispering Woods is supposed to be a mystical place for people to rest and be away from the world. They are a sacred woods and Megan will do her best to protect her forest. There are several entrances to Whispering Woods, each will have a sign telling you to beware - enter at your own risk. The town warp sends you instantly to the jail. The jail that is loaded with a kill switch. The kill switch that can be pressed if you are a threat to Megan. Normally Megan will not touch the kill switch, but realize it is there. I plan to have the woods loaded with traps. Anyone Megan finds on the premises and considers a threat will be subject to questioning and possibly killing. Megan will try to kill anyone she considers a threat. Since this is an RP town, Megan will not accept a /call to get your stuff back. You may either run, or warp to the jail. In rp - if you die, you lose your things to anyone who wants to pick them up. If you do not have a death chest, Megan will most likely take your things. If you return to the forest, you are subject to be killed upon return and not allowed to claim your items *Unless you can persuade Megan that you are not an enemy or mean no harm and will leave upon receiving your things. Note that if you are killed and warp to the jail, it gives Megan a chance to talk to you in the jail as if you were thrown in there instead of dying. She will be more prone to throw your items to you through the window and let you leave if you talk to her through the jail than magically wandering in her forest again. Also note that this is an rp, and that doing so does not always guarantee your items will be returned to you. Players within Whispering Woods are subject to: jail time, executions, trials, being slaughtered, being looted, and getting the best darn mushroom soup you ever had while she wiggles her tail to music!

**I Promote RP on this server.
-If you do not want to RP, then I suggest you do not enter Whispering Woods.
-If you are carrying 30 diamond blocks and want to enter my town with them randomly for whatever reason and would expect me to give them back if I may come to feel threatened and kill you, Then i suggest you do not enter Whispering Woods.
-If you are not fully prepared for randomness, storylines, and complete RP fun, then I suggest you do not enter Whispering Woods.
-Anything that is not RP will be looked down upon. If you are acting like an idiot, I will not give a second glance while other players within Whispering Woods slaughter you.
-All players in Whispering Woods are subject to death and looting, including Megan - but beware! Killing and looting someone within Whispering Woods gives players the right to kill and loot you in turn, even persisting outside of the woods! If you want to start an rp in my woods, you had better be ready to finish that rp!

[!Important!]

Megan

Sorrows Warrior
its a hidden forest ;)

BTW - I am making my forest impassable except for those entrance point unless you fly in. So if you enter and say you didn't know it was dangerous, you cheated to get in and cant complain anyway.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Woah when did i become village elder?
oh right off topic.
Megan, i will shortly be visiting Whispering woods. I will give you reason to trust me, a letter from a friend.
I tell you this now so that when i arrive you are not frightened by my appearance (I built my own skin) and so that you will not attack me.
I will come unarmed, and bearing a gift.

Megan

Sorrows Warrior
forest is nearly lit up for night time navigation at minimum.
Canopy is about halfway done.
Kill switch is OPERATIONAL [Warning! Warning!]

Have yet to finish a few things such as the ancient ruins, vendors, a few more medium trees, redoing the top of hometree, and setting traps (and telling my residents where they are)

camopheonyx2011

Lord of Altera
My dear Tyran Friend i would love to visit you in your mysterious woods upon return from my long and perilous journey. I shall bring you gifts from afar... lol

i will gladly pay a visit to your woods if i can get on the server. i promise to be peaceful to you, the redisents, and the woods if you let me rest when needed there