Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Whispers of Home

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

Individuals who have suffered from the Blight sickness beyond a certain point have began to dream of distant shores and beating wings. Those who have eaten from the tree of the Dreamer are plagued with flashes of crashing waves and dead trees, of a dark soil and lifeless place. To the west something stirs, and the sickness leads them back to it, some point of origin that can now be followed. They call it the Deadlands, but something living calls this place home...
-

OOC:
I've been doing dreams and things for folk the past week but do not feel it has gotten too much of a response, which is fine.
This reveals the general location of the dungeon - I will allow voyages to set off and skip ahead in IC time for those sick currently - and take to TPing and setting up a small camp of sorts.
If anyone wishes to establish a camp this evening I can probably do that, but again, the dungeon starts as it is meant to/timed to - Please don't go flying around for it as things will be different when it begins.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Camp has been built (I believe thanks to Kam and Solus) - I'll be around most of the day to TP people there if they need.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
There isn't a compulsion. It's a revealing of something via dreams that enables you to have an idea of where to go if you so wish it. If you've no desire OOC, you don't need to go, etc.

Can also ask Kam for a TP to the camp now as she's there.