Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

White-list Application. [Accepted - Shao]

Miki

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
NoCupcakesForYou

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
The United States

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is the knowing of information OOC and using it IC even though your character hasn't properly acquired said information. Powergaming is refusing to take damage in consensual combat, or being a Mary Sue and giving yourself too many skills or abilities.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Cymic

8. Tell us about yourself!
I enjoy sleeping, playing ukulele, and video games. Art is a big general thing that I enjoy, taking hours out of my day to draw, play music, improvise songs, and a little bit of acting. I've been playing my ukulele for almost months now and though I'm not very good, I practice enough to make my calluses have harsh indentations on my fingertips and occasionally bleed. Normally I get so wrapped up in what I might be doing that everything becomes muted, and I get in a zone of concentration to complete a task. Tot and I have been hanging out a lot recently playing Minecraft, so here I am wanting to give this server a try. He tells me about how fun it is to play on here with Kam and Cymic(we all play D&D together)so I'm pretty hyped to see what's to do on your server.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
N/A

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Tot

Character Name:
Aerith Veniacci

Character Age:

Character Race:
Forest Elf

Appearance:
Aerith lies on a slightly paler spectrum of Forest elves. Being raised in a household overprotective of their born-blind daughter. While adventurous in her own ways, and refusing to quit when she is told to, has led to her living without much sunlight in her life in fear of burns on her skin and is a warm, milky color(kind of like the milk shown in Aristrocats), with a light, dirty blonde hair color that drapes over her right eye and centered to the middle of her back, with a flower crown that she will make whenever she can and wear it around. Her eyes always remain closed in regard that her milky and pale eyes may make others uncomfortable. An earring is in her left earlobe and is quite big, carrying the insignia of her family and rounded off pointed ears that are always perky and on alert. A necklace made from a wide piece of black ribbon with a gemstone bead embedded in it, resembling a white opal. Her shirts are a little large for her small, nonathletic body shape, though inherited high metabolism that makes her appear anorexic, and slide off a little from her collar bone. Often coming in shades of warm whites, pale yellows, or often a light pink. The sleeves barely under the length of her fingertips, with high-waist pants with three buttons vertical on the front, inner thigh, often in black or shades of dark, neutral or warm browns that are skin-tight, and ripped in some places from times she has gotten outside and tripped, fallen, or been attacked by wild animals. leading down are simple shoes to adorn her outfit. A pair of bracelets also hang onto her left wrist, coming in silver, thin rings.

Written Test!

Frogs croaked and crickets chirped. A hazy sky of red-orange, pink, and gold as dim sunbeams peer through the dense leaves of oak and willow trees. The fireflies slowly began to awaken from their slumber, and shine their blinking or lingering lights, fluttering around on tall grass and flying above the water where shadows of fish revealed themselves of a small pond. around the center of this pond surrounded by thick, silent, and peaceful forest was an even smaller island. on it was a large willow tree that took up most of the space, and it's blossoms came in a moonlight kissed pink, that turned orange-ish from the late afternoon sunlight beaming on them.

Along with the willow tree was a silhouette, with what appeared to be a simple fishing rod cast out into the pond water. Upon closer inspection, you see who it was that was fishing in such a small pond. A slender, short frame pressed their back to the willow's smooth, dark colored bark, long, straight blonde locks draping over their face adorned by the crown of flowers that you recognized from the surrounding area in a clearing you had came from. There was a frivolous amount of flowers in this small floral crown, a petal falling loose and leading down to more flowers that seemed stuck half-way down the length of their hair. As your eyes roamed the person before you, the ends of their hair had a mind of its own, twisting and coiling where it pleased. Their skin looked pale even under the shade of the willow, and with eyes moving downwards, you notice the largeness of their shirt compared to their body size, sleeves draping freely and open wide. Their collarbone was exposed to the warm summer hair near the neck, the rest hidden behind a curtain of hair that fell a few inches past there.

The hem of the shirt was tucked away into high-waist pants that came up a little below where the bellybutton would be, two rows of vertical buttons of a golden bronze, three in a row. It fit tightly around their waist, which came out, though not by a lot. Curious still, your eyes continue to follow the pants down and under the waist, noting the fabric hug to the skin of the person you were watching. Following as the black fabric went up as their bottom touched the ground, the roots of the willow tree seeming to bee perfect there, hugging their grooves snugly before tearing your mind out of the gutter and blinking a few times before moving onward, their legs going up, knees raised before slender and delicate calves led you back down to the ground, the fabric of the pants stopping at the ankles and to sandals that were made of multiple straps of leather, designed for comfort as it morphed to the arch in their foot, arms centered from their wide-spread legs, motionless.

-END SCENE-

Current Setting of the Server:

The lands of Altera have long been laced with upheaval, supernatural turmoil that would threaten to shatter the realm or tear it asunder. Long, have the peoples of Altera withstood these tribulations, overcoming and persevering through the generations. Only too recently, the realm tangled with the Behemoth Qlippoth, awakened by monsoon rains and with which came the Ashen Blight plague and eldritch abominations. Though the days were dark and long, the realm did survive, through its tenacity and reverence. The memories of the trials behind them still fresh, the realm sits in a state of unease and angst . . . with eyes on the horizon.

In the skies above, the heavens fall and burn across the auburn colors of the setting sun, streaks of color in the gathering dark. The Realm of Altera awaits . . .

Last edited:

Shao

Bring back angry react
Howdy, thank you for applying to the server! Before we can move forward and accept the app I need you to address one thing.
  • Your metagaming definition is just a little off. If you need help look [here].
Other than that it looks good and well written. Comment to let me know you've made the required edit!

Miki

Villager
I believe I've fixed it now, if you could revise my edit, that'd be greatly appreciated!

Shao

Bring back angry react

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!
Server IP!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or another mentor.