Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Whitelist Application [Approved-Ayda]

Wrong_Chat

Villager
Uuuuuhhhmmmm, I hope this is how I do it.

MC Username: Wrong_Chat_214

#4: Yes.

#5:
Metagaming is when you oocly contact someone for them to join or tell them to help your character irp.

Powergaming is when you force an outcome on someone else. I.E:
Robin swooped in and killed Gwen.
#6: No

#7:223hero7
Squidziod
Niko
Ayda

#8: I am a socially awkward person. If I don’t know you then I don’t know how to talk to you. I can cover the bases however. After that, beats me. I love stories and as such am in absolute love with roleplaying. It is a very fun way of stepping into the character and seeing a story unfold, perhaps in ways you least expect.

#9: I’d rather not post that here.

#10: I was searching for a serious rp server. Although, I must warn you: I can be BIG NOOB sometimes. Am willing to learn though.

About Char:

Character Name: Cassandra Whittacker

Character Age: 30

Character Race: Human

Appearance: Olive skin with green eyes and brown hair. Each shoulder is graced with red tattoos which are usually kept covered by her shawl.

Written Test:

Cassandra sighed as she surveyed the empty tavern. Well, it wasn’t empty, but it might as well have been. Scattered here and there were groups of people laughing and having an all around good time. Cassandra, in the meantime, was sitting at an empty table with an unread herbology book in front of her. She just came here to read, not have boisterous people remind her of what a hermit she was. Drumming her fingers on the table, she tried to concoct a plan to either make some social advancements or distract herself better. Nothing came to mind. With that, Cassandra put her book away and left. On her way out, she spotted posters that advertised dangerous adventures and handsome rewards. Eh, I don’t have time for such nonsense. At least, that’s what she told herself. In actuality, Cassandra was too scared to do it on her own and either too prideful or too shy to ask for help. She could never make up her mind which one it was.

Several weeks later…
Cassandra berated herself for ever wanting to be in a group. She had somehow been enticed into joining an odd assortment of people on an adventure to slay a beast. First of all, she was never that good at combat. Never really took to playing with sharp, elongated knives. Second of all, she had never been on such a journey in her life. Sure, collecting ingredients for her potions wasn’t the easiest thing to do, but it was a lot less dangerous than slaying some Wendigo.

A day later…
Cassandra felt knots form in her stomach. They had arrived at where the beast supposedly resided. Thankfully, there was no sign of the Wendigo yet. The head of the party declared that it would be best to split up. Cassandra ended up walking by herself in the forest. She had no idea how that happened. One second, two of the party members agreed to walk with her, next second, she was looking around wondering where everyone else went.

A few minutes later…
Fear caused rivers of sweat to cascade down Cassandra’s face. Yep, there it was. Plain as day. A big Wendigo footprint imprinted in the ground. She reached into her bag and nervously gripped the neck of one of her potions. Pulling it out, she held it at ready. Cassandra found that throwing glass bottles with the potions in them was way more effective than just splashing potions on animals. For one, the shattering glass acted as great weapons. Shakily walking forward, she followed the footprints.

Ten seconds later….
“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” Cassandra emitted a most unladylike and absolutely embarrassing scream. What else could she do? The Wendigo was right on her tail, just about to catch up to her. Her potions had absolutely zero effect on the beast. She usually only used them on bugs and the occasional fox or skunk that crossed her path, after all. In hindsight, perhaps she should have prepared a bit better. BATHUMP. BATHUMP. BATHUMP. Cassandra urged herself to run faster. Zigging and zagging, ducking behind trees and shrubbery, she did her best to outrun the beast. However, the inevitable could only be stalled for so long.

Back at home….
Cassandra sat in her wonderfully quiet, lonely hut. With dread, she recalled the events of the “adventure.” Just when the Wendigo had been about to get her, Cassandra heard a loud SNAP. Glancing back, she saw the horns of the Wendigo were now missing. Roaring in pain, the beast turned to find the perpetrator, momentarily forgetting about its original prey. Cassandra spotted a member from the group and followed them to safety. It was hardly over yet. The Wendigo was still hot on their trail. But now they were regrouped and she was with veteran adventurers. They somehow made it out alive, though the Wendigo was not slain. Later, Cassandra saw the group leader sporting a new pair of antlers on his helmet. Saying nothing, she said her goodbyes and headed home. It didn’t take a genius, however, to figure out what happened. It was almost too perfect that the others had all regrouped and then found her being chased. And then it was incredibly convenient that she provided the perfect distraction to snap off the Wendigo’s antlers. Not to mention their odd familiarity with the terrain.
Yup, there was no doubt in her mind that Cassandra had played a crucial and expendable part of that devious group’s plot.

Last edited:

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.