Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Whitelist Application [Declined-Ayda]

Kaelyn

Villager
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
Kaelyn_1501

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
USA

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Attempting to overpower someone without good reason.
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Ayda

8. Tell us about yourself!
My gamertag is usually Kreiger, I'm transgender male to female, I'm currently on HRT I love to play pubg and overwatch with friends and love roleplaying.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I can edit minecraft skins decently.
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Planetminecraft

About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:
  • Characters begin with basic skills and gear.
  • Kaelyn is just an average girl who seeks friendship and maybe a partner, she has a dagger and no armor.
  • Characters fit the lore. Human
  • Characters cannot use magic in any way. Understood, I dislike magic anyway.
  • Tests should not be violent. Understood
  • Be creative and be original. Understood
  • Written portion of the test is required to be a 400 word minimum. understood.
You can remove the guidelines above when you're copy and pasting the application. The instructions above are for you to read and can be removed when applying.

Character Name:
Kaelyn Dextarious

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Blue eyes, red and black dress, white skin tone, around 5 foot 6.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
(Attach a picture here if you have one. If you don't have an image, that's fine. Just make sure you describe it well in the appearance section.)

Written Test!
Kaelyn grew up in a big town then decided to leave to seek a new life and new friends since she was getting bullied for her height, her father was a knight and blacksmith, her mom was a baker, she has 2 sisters, one a baker with her mom and the other lives on her own with her husband and son, Kaelyn liked to bake and shoot her bow most of the time besides doing school work, she wasnt a fan of school work (I hope that was good enough).

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Hey there! And thank you for your patience and for applying to Hollow World!
I just wanted to take a moment to point out something that I've found that is incorrect about your application then we can move forward!​

✦ Your written test is only 84 words, quite a bit short of the 400 minimum requirement. Please try again.
✦ Your definitions of Powergaming and Metagaming are incorrect. Please look at the guide here, as the answers are in the post.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart

I'm very sorry, but I must decline your application for inactivity.

You are perfectly free to re-apply however! Thank you for your time!​