Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Whitelist Application [Declined - Charybdis]

1. What is your Minecraft username?
Devils__Daughter

2. How old are you?
Date of birth: May 22 2000

3. What country are you from?
Belgium (but my mother-toung is English)

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Powergaming is using imaginary NPC's to benefit your character
Meta-gaming is when you use information that you learned out of a roleplaying scenario.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No, this'll give the character an unfair advantage.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Tiberione, ayda

8. Tell us about yourself!
I was born in Belgium and lived there for 13 years and then moved to Florida for school. I like to play video games or watch youtube in my free time. I also love spending time with animals (I'm studying to become a veterinarian), I do horse riding every Saturday with my neighbor. One of my favorite things to do is to write short stories and draw just to let some steam off or when I have absolutely nothing else to do.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
No, I'm still studying to become a Vet.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I was looking for a fun roleplaying server and I found this one.

Character introduction:

Character Name:

Dawn Hyll

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Black hair which is usually braided, Red eyes, Pale skin. Where's a travelers outfit with her face almost always covered by her hood.

Written Test!
Dawn's story begins when she was born in a small cottage house. Dawn was a healthy and happy newborn, however her mother passed away at childbirth. Her father was overcome with grief so Dawn had to care for them both. She would muck out the horses stalls, feed the animals, and grow the crops. When Dawn was 14 years old her father decided enough was enough and began becoming a father once more. They were very happy for a few months, but when Dawn and her father went into town to sell a few of their crops, a thief ran by and sadly stabbed Dawn's father. No one was able to save him, and Dawn lost her father. A week later, Dawn began training herself, she trained on how to wield a bow and sword. All because she vowed she would not let the same fate that took her father take another helpless soul. However, a few months of training made Dawn realize she couldn't train and take care of everything all at the same time. So she stopped training and went back to caring for herself and the animals.
On Dawns 17th birthday she decided she was going to continue training and save the helpless, and kill those who deserve it. Before she left, she freed all the animals and packed only the essentials and left.

That is her story thus far...

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
I'm sorry, but your application has failed to meet the criteria listed in the application template and has been declined. Please carefully read and follow all the instructions to pass the application test.
  • Powergaming Definition: While your example is correct, powergaming as a definition is much broader. Please take another look at the {King's Law}.
  • Character Appearance: Humans cannot have red eyes. Please read over our human lore page {here}.
  • Written Test:
    • Your written test is 227 words, which is under the minimum 400 word requirement that we ask for.
    • We ask that applicants avoid multiple cliches such as both parents dying (especially from murder).
    • Characters should not be more skilled than 'novice' concerning most abilities, as we want skills to be earned in-character during roleplay on our server. This includes training oneself in archery and swordsmanship, which would be a very difficult feat to self-teach.
Please take these notes into account when reapplying. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me, another mentor, or staff member. Thanks.