Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Whitelist application (Declined - Squidziod)

Devin72002

Villager
What is your minecraft username: Devin72002 How old are you: 14 What country are you from: Ohio,USA Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet: yes
In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming: Using ooc Knolage in ic things that your character dousnt know Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server: no
Name one of our current Mentors. Master Marker Tell us about yourself: I'm 14, I love to do Karate though the form of it is called Tang Soo Do I'm an orange striped belt. I'm home schooled and have a lot of fun playing games and I do YouTube. Do you have any examples of your work: no Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server: I was just looking for an rp server About Your Character: name, Devin age,20 appearance, looks like a knight all the time because he refuses to take it off and he is blind but he can sense people from vary far distances. race: Human Writtin test: Devin is a 20 year old man he has travled for 4 years now because 4 years ago his town got attacked and distoryed. in the attack both eyes were stabes and now he is blind he regfuses to take off his bandana because he fears what people will think of him. In the new town he will call home he hopes to join the guard to go back to his roots and help the Royal Family onec again. He was out on sea for those years and now he hates the water and he has nightmears about is almost every night about the sea consuming him and everything he loves.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Hello, and thanks for applying! To make it easier for both you and I, it is suggested that you simply copy and paste the outline and fill it out from there. Reading through your application, I have found some initial problems that I would like you to address:
  • Powergaming definition is absent
  • Story is short, 111/400 words
  • Story contains cliched tropes (home destroyed, fall from grace, etc.) We would like your story to be more original please
  • "he is blind but he can sense people from vary far distances." Is not an acceptable attribute for your character to have
  • Master Marker is not a Mentor
Please format the application correctly, make the proper amendments and then post here. Thank you for working with me one this, I appreciate your patience.

Last edited:

Devin72002

Villager
ok ill try to fix it the best I can, I thought I put in powergaming and when you put in the Mentor part I though a real life mentor sry about that and ill fix the Written test