Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Whitelist Application: evenso15 [Approved-Ayda]

evenso15

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?

evenso15

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?

United States

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?

Yes, I have.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?

Metagaming: Metagaming is using information that your character wouldn’t know during roleplay. This could include knowledge about current events or an event that will happen being used in game. So, if someone knew about an attack the day before (via Skype, Discord, etc.) and reacted in a way that isn’t an honest reaction for their character or avoided the attack on purpose, that would be considered metagaming.

Powergaming: Powergaming is forcing actions onto another player without their consent. For example, if someone said *Thrust my shield forward, knocking my enemy to the ground*. This takes control of another player’s character and decides what happens, which disadvantages the other player.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?

No. This would give someone an advantage that other players don’t have.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.

Niko, or SirNicholas14

8. Tell us about yourself!

Hi, I’m Eve. I love singing and acting, especially in musicals. My favorite game (other than Minecraft) is Stardew Valley. I’m a dog person and I love my one dog. I’m a part of my school’s theatre department, where I act in plays and musicals. I also love being in a choir and learning new music.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?

Nope! I don’t have any good sound equipment for recording at this stage in my life.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?

I was searching for an actual roleplay server that I could play on, and I came across this server. I became interested and read more about it.

Character Name:

Alvara Rundar

Character Age:

Character Race:

Forest Elf

Appearance:

Her hair is chestnut brown and reaches the middle of her back. Her eyes are a bright grey, reflecting her youthful vigor. Her skin is golden and kissed by the sun. Her clothes are a forest green, with bits of leather interspersed. Her tunic is faded green from frequent use.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

2018-04-07_19.40.48.png

Written Test!

When I was young, my mama would let me run through the forests with her while she was hunting. She needed me to be her eyes when her eyes started to fail her. She could still hear just as well, or even better than myself. But I was young, and I wanted to learn how to hunt.

One day, as we were getting into familiar territory, I saw a swift shadow running between the trees. I gazed in its direction, keeping close watch on the shadow darting around in the distance.

I pointed in the direction of the disturbance and whispered, “Mama, listen. Can you hear that? That thing in the distance?”

She paused, raising her head and closing her eyes. I stared intently at her face, studying her expression.

“Yes, I can hear it,” she replied, “Alva, what do you think it is?”

We both paused. I felt her stern gaze watching me as I listened intently. I focused my mind on finding the beast in the distance.

“Alvara. If you are to be a hunter, you must think swiftly. I can hear the fast footsteps of a stag in the distance,” she scolded.

She picked up the pace, motioning for me to join her. I carefully tread after my mother, tracing her footsteps. We followed the sounds of the beast to unfamiliar territory.

“Mama, I think we should go back. I don’t think that we should be this far away from home. What if the forest ends? What if-”

I was silenced by a grunt. We stood face to face with a towering stag. Its hot breaths heated up my face. I started to back up in fear.

“I don’t want to do this. Let’s go home, Mama. Can we please go back? I can’t-”

My mother swiftly turned around and her sturdy voice boomed, “Alvara, we have come all this way. Do NOT disappoint me.”

I was still backing away from the stag. Leaves crunched under my feet. Every step made me flinch. I couldn’t kill this innocent creature. It was staring into my soul, pleading for me to spare its life. Tears came to my eyes as pity filled me to the brim.

“ALVARA!”

I choked as I saw the stag prepare to attack my mother. I tried to cry out, but the words couldn’t escape my mouth. She fell to the ground, with leaves crunching beneath her. I heard the crunch as its hooves smashed down on her chest.

I rushed over to my mother as soon as the stag left. My arms lifted up her torso onto my lap.

“Mama? No, you can’t leave! Don’t leave me! Please!”

Her breathing was shallow and her eyes were glazed over. Hot, salty tears rolled down my face like a waterfall.

“Alvara…” she whispered.

“Mama? Stay with me, Mama. Please. I need you.”

Her heartbeat faded and I screamed. My mind was filled to the brim with thoughts of anger and fear.

After a few minutes, I solemnly stood up. I lifted my mother and held her while I marched back home. Tears splashed on her weathered tunic.

After that day, I never hunted again. I refuse to do something that kills innocent people and creatures.

Attachments

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.