Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Whitelist applicaton- Danielle Pyroma [Accepted - Jinny]

PythonSpirit

Villager
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
CobraGhost
2. How old are you?
3. What country are you from?
England
4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes.
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming: Using OOC information during roleplays or goes beyond the setting of the game.
For example: Stating that their character has a gun in the medieval era.
Powergaming: Controlling another characters actions or injuries that give the user an advantage.
For example: Saying that you slashed a players arm and caused them to bleed out.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.
7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Ayda.
8. Tell us about yourself!
I enjoy first person shooter games as well as horror games. I also enjoy sandbox games as I like to be creative. Outside of gaming,I love to read and bake as well as draw. One of my favourite things to bake is Macaroons or cupcakes. I tend to read horror or mystery books and sometimes romances.
9. Do you have any examples of your work?
N/A
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
No. I was just browsing Planet minecraft for roleplay servers.

About Your Character!

Character Name:Danielle Pyroma

Character Age:20

Character Race:Human

Appearance:
Danielle has fair skin with very few blemishes however has a fair few freckles under her ears and her eyes. Her skin tends to turn a soft pink in the hot weather. She has light grey hair after she was exposed to excess amounts of ash that turned her once cream coloured hair to a dull grey. Her eyes are a soft chestnut that turn almost amber when in the dark.
She is often seen wearing chain armour that her father forged for her out if scraps of metal he had lying around. She also has a soft red cloak that she can use to hide from the harsh sun as well as a matching bow to keep her hair pulled back.
She is also rather short for her age standing at a measly 5'2. She has quite a slim build however has a strong lower body she uses for climbing and scaling.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!

Chestnut orbs darted around the dimly lit room as the small figure crouched behind the splintering oak table.
"Danni! Where are you?"
A shrill voice cut through the thick air as Danielle held her breath and crouched down lower,her backside landing with a thud when the chair was pulled back. She slowly lifted her head,her ash strands falling in front of her face as the small face of a young child smirked down at her.
"Found you! I win! I win!"
The voice rung out in victory as Danielle stood and dusted herself off,chuckling.
"Well done Love. You're getting better!"
She smiled softly and grabbed the small child,hugging her close. She found herself rocking as she hummed a sweet lullaby under her breath. Her voice became more promenant as she began to sing,the younger child looking up in awe.
"Hush now child. Close your eyes. Drift from this land,into your own. Fly with eagles. Swim in the sea. Run with the equine. As long as you stay by me."
Her sweet voice soon had the younger child swaying as she tried not to fall asleep. Danielle smiled and picked up the girl bridal style and carried her over to the small wooden bed in the corner. She placed her down softly and kissed her forehead before tucking a strand of loose hair behind her ear.
"Sweet dreams,dear sister."

Attachments

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
I'm sorry, but your application has failed to meet the criteria listed in the application template and has been declined. Please carefully read and follow all the instructions to pass the application test.

- Your word test is too short. The required amount is 400 words or more, and you wrote 235 words.

I hope you'll reapply after working on your word test. If you have any questions or concerns message me or another mentor.

PythonSpirit

Villager
Re-Written Test!

Chestnut orbs darted around the dimly lit room as the small figure crouched behind the splintering oak table.
"Danni! Where are you?"
A shrill voice cut through the thick air as Danielle held her breath and crouched down lower,her backside landing with a thud when the chair was pulled back. She slowly lifted her head,her ash strands falling in front of her face as the small face of a young child smirked down at her.
"Found you! I win! I win!"
The voice rung out in victory as Danielle stood and dusted herself off,chuckling.
"Well done Love. You're getting better!"
She smiled softly and grabbed the small child,hugging her close. She found herself rocking as she hummed a sweet lullaby under her breath. Her voice became more promenant as she began to sing,the younger child looking up in awe.
"Hush now child. Close your eyes. Drift from this land,into your own. Fly with eagles. Swim in the sea. Run with the equine. As long as you stay by me."
Her sweet voice soon had the younger child swaying as she tried not to fall asleep. Danielle smiled and picked up the girl bridal style and carried her over to the small wooden bed in the corner. She placed her down softly and kissed her forehead before tucking a strand of loose hair behind her ear.
"Sweet dreams,dear sister."

Dawn came around too quickly as Danielle groaned and turned away from the harsh morning light. Her usually tamed hair lay pooling on the hard floor of the shack before she sighed and rose.
"Good morning sister!"
A chirpy voice awoke her from her self pity as she turned to see her smaller sister carrying a loaf of bread and 2 apples. I hope she didn't steal those..
"Good morning Annabell. Sleep well?"
She croaked tiredly before stretching,her back and neck giving a satisfying pop. She smiled as she watched her sister grab two wooden plates and setting them up as if they were attending a banquet with the queen. Her sister was always that kind of girl. Prancing around in cotton dresses
that her dear older sister made for her,raising her pinkie and sipping tea rather than downing it as well as setting up the table. She longed for the life of royalty and Danielle would do anything if it meant she could live that life. However...Danielle is the complete opposite. She would gladly run around in pants and a shirt as she was most comfortable in them. Of course plenty of ladies had tried to get her to wear a corset and a dress but she wasn't having any of it. She screeched to high hell until they took it off and left her be.
She chuckled softly to herself as she remembered kicking and screaming at the age of 9 until they let her go and she ran stark naked around the house. That was of course before her mother was shipped off to become a servant.
Danielle frowned as she looked around. This wasn't the life she promised Annabell. This wasn't what she wanted. They had lived in such finery before it was taken from them. Of course Danielle had reassured her mother that she would take care of Annabell..but this wasn't taking care of her.
This was not what she wanted.
And she would stop at nothing to give her sister everything she wanted.
Even at her own expense.

PythonSpirit

Villager
I'm sorry, but your application has failed to meet the criteria listed in the application template and has been declined. Please carefully read and follow all the instructions to pass the application test.

- Your word test is too short. The required amount is 400 words or more, and you wrote 235 words.

I hope you'll reapply after working on your word test. If you have any questions or concerns message me or another mentor.

Is that better?

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.