Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Wilhelm von Conrad

Omen13

IRL Visage Worshipper
9b6104391f6e1973215d7c529b2c4fbb.png

38c52ef2e74e4a9d6c812ccbe6f33180.jpg

KEY INFORMATION:
Names/Aliases: Prinz Wilhelm von Ashfalle, The King in the Talons, Graf Wilhelm von Conrad, Sir Wilhelm von Conrad, Wilhelm Schmidt, Schmidt.
Race: Human.
Social Status: Prince of Ashfalle, Suzerain of the Western Sea, The King in the Talons.
Sexuality: Heterosexual.
Height: 6'1”.
Weight: Approximately 179 pounds.
Date of Birth: 18th day of Stormwind- 2281, the Year of Bounty.
Date of Death: 5th day of Winterfeast- 2306, the Year of Corruption.
Homeland: Greater Oren.

Current Home: Meermotte, The Isle of Drachenhort, Greater Kaltstaat.

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build: Broad shoulders, a slim waist, and sinewy arms.
Hair: Champagne blonde. A wave of sandy curls and likewise beard is a staple to his persona.
Eyes: Cobalt.
Skin: Faded beige, as his time in the north has morphed his skin to a fairer shade.
Identifying Marks: A pair of scars on either side of Wilhelm's navel, both around 3" in width. Faded acid burns run up his arms.
Appearance: Organized. Wilhelm is seen to be a man with aspirations and holds himself with poise.
Clothing: Only form-fitting clothes in dark, matte colors are worn. Often a cuirass, gambeson, stockings, and riding boots.
Weaponry: A longsword of Lavoyarde origin. Oftentimes a parrying blade or boot knife is hidden on his person.
Prized Possessions: None to date.
Hygiene: The upkeep of his personal health is imperative. Schmidt bathes often and keeps tidy.

Voice: Jared Leto as Hephaestion. [X]

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths: Diplomacy, amicable, swordsmanship, tactical mind.
Weaknesses: Temperament, nationalistic, hedonist, impious.
Fears: Visage.
Intelligence: Well-read and accustomed to a gentrified lifestyle, Wilhelm is perceptive and devious.

Languages: Handelsprache [Fluent], Rede [Fluent], Lavish [Fluent], Elven [Mediocre].

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality: Puritanical. In recent, Wilhelm has been accosted for sordid behavior. Realigning his motives has been a struggle, and in attempts to be more personable, he is friendly. Willing to lend a hand and quick to speak his mind or take a side, the Anhalder trusts in his moral compass and better judgment and is not easily influenced by peer nor pressure.
Religion or Cults: Visage worshipper.
Alignment: Lawful Evil.

RELATIONSHIPS:

Florian: "What is there to say? Dragonslayer, Mentor, Duelist, Graf von Piers. My inspiration to believe in myself and the virtue of what it takes to be a man. A soul I knew more intimately than my father."

Clement: "A beautiful mind, with troubled thoughts. Handy with a blade."

Richard: "Truer a friend and more a kind soul than most give him credit for. I'd not like to compromise our trust."

Wolfgang: "Where does the soul go when there is no God to torment him for past faultand wondrous achievements? Sleep well, Harrister."

Aisling: "Words as soft as pillows, and an alluring presence to surround them, the swiftest route to peril."

Sigmund: "The forces that have inspired me to heed your advice and count on our mutual loyalty are what permits me to breathe to this day."

Lothaire: "You have the makings to be a more revered huntsman than Theodra in legend."

Reyne: "Our shared thoughts on the realm service me to keep hope in our Truth, likewise my trust and faith rest safe in your wit and ability."

Asher: "I'd rather see a Varyn atop a throne than pisslord of the Southron. Competent, just, and a true-blooded King."

Katherine: "The distance between us has been kept, for no particular reason other than we do not often cross paths. When we do, I am reminded of my ignorance for the prior hatred of your family, and it settles me that there is an intelligent woman in power."

Leonhard: "Wild, unkempt, the most wayward of righteous souls I have encountered. There is hope for you yet."

Isla: "My memory of you fades by the day, and your persistence reminds me of the man I once was."

Sofia: "I do wish I could've swayed you to reach your potential."

Rowley: "Keep your chin up, Lavoy, the world is dark and filled with worse horrors than myself."

Jorvun: "Much can be achieved by sheer direct communication. My doubts of safety are everpresent in the company of Valiant's people, but alongside you, I do not fear it so."

Raalvara: "You've abandoned every facet of hope I once relied upon in your ability to lead, and in your God."

Bennett: "Do not slip into the footsteps of your father."

Fronslin: "Intricacies and secrets I'd love to share with such an enlightened mind. What you have taught me will not soon leave me."

James Stirling: "What a promising venture, a sweet life, with the vines of grapes and other sweet fruits to top off our glasses, a shining beacon of a city on the horizon. If only life would've turned out so magnificent."

Kethron: "Missed opportunities stick with you the longest."

Hamish Longtree: "Jesting is less amusing when you're painted with your own ichor rather than pie."

Last edited: