Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

WIP Story, requesting characters

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
So I plan on writing a story based off some lore from the MTG (Magic: The Gathering) universe/area of existence, but I've really only got one character currently made. So I've decided to ask other people what kind of character they'd like to have be involved, simply fill out the form below, and I'll let you know through PM if anything needs changing, or if they're good to be added! For those unfamiliar with the Magic color system below you'll find a picture of a color wheel, showing the general personality fitting those colors, put in the colors you believe fit your character, and I'll confirm them with you, or work out what colors would be what you're thinking of.

Name:
Colors used (Up to Three):
Magic styles (One per color):
Weapon:
Commander (Leave blank if unsure):
Ideal:
Other information: (Do you want them to be available for a romance? Do you want them to be killed off at some point? Just state any intentions you have for your character that you want to follow, I'll talk to you about it :))

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Ah, realized I wasn't fully thinking when I made this, and a friend got confused, so I'll explain with an example form

Name: Aaron Rokheim
Colors used: White/Green/Black
Magic styles: Necromancy (Raising and manipulating the dead), Ordomancy (Magic of instilling and maintaining order), Phytomancy (Manipulation of plants)
Weapon: Quarterstaff
Commander: Karador, Ghost Chieftain
Ideal: Creating a community where living and dead beings live peacefully, and serve under him.
Other information: Available for Romance, may die during story, low self confidence

The colors dictate your character's generic personality as well as what magic they're capable of performing
there's not really any limit on magic styles, so long as the general feel and capabilities of the magic fits the color
The commander is a legendary creature present in Magic lore, this is something I can help with
The ideal is what drives them

If you have any questions, please post them below, I'm currently a bit tired and frazzled so I might not be entirely explaining everything fully, or missing a few things.

Last edited:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
change of plans, deciding to make this into an rp I'll start somewhere on the forums, if you're interested in joining, let me know! You don't even have to deal with the form above, you can just join as your Alteran character, just keep in mind that there would have been changes made to the world that I will inform everyone of upon creation of the thread