Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Work (of total awesomeness) Finished?

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Me and @assassinatorRFC are working on something pretty awesome, should be out by December 7th or so, figured we'd whack it up on here seeing most of our spare time is spent on here at the moment =L

P.S. @MRPolo13 We may be slacking on the town again for a little bit ;P

Update:
It's done! Well this cut of it is anyway, this is the more TV format version for my Uni course.

Last edited:

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Me and @assassinatorRFC are working on something pretty awesome, should be out by December 7th or so, figured we'd whack it up on here seeing most of our spare time is spent on here at the moment =L

P.S. @MRPolo13 We may be slacking on the town again for a little bit ;P

Sweet shots! This is some really pro work!

A small criticism if you'll allow it :p : The scene transition around the 16 second mark feels a bit jarring for the smooth camera movements, I'd put in a quick fade to black rather than just a cut.

Edit: Possibly quick fades for the other cuts too, but they felt more natural.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Sweet shots! This is some really pro work!

A small criticism if you'll allow it :p : The scene transition around the 16 second mark feels a bit jarring for the smooth camera movements, I'd put in a quick fade to black rather than just a cut.

Edit: Possibly quick fades for the other cuts too, but they felt more natural.
Nah I kinda like it, and I think it goes with how in the next segment that follows the car lights are sudden as well.

Raith

Lord of Altera
Nah I kinda like it, and I think it goes with how in the next segment that follows the car lights are sudden as well.
it does look good that way, but I do think it would be smoother with a fading in/out sort of deal. though just an opinion~

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
It looked great to me. Just my opinion, but I liked the sudden transition and I think I'd favor it over a fade. Looks like some professional work to me, and though I can't really tell what it's supposed to be about (Though my best guess is something to do with cars 'n' stuff) this might be due to my own ignorance to the motorist topic. Nice job~

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
This is just a few shots from yesterday thrown together as something to show the guys we're shooting with and probably won't end up in the final like it is now, this is basically going to be a 15 minute documentary piece about bubble and kick and their endurance racing car. :p

Cheers for the feedback by the way.