Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

World Edit Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
IGN: Ddaug02
Request: Move the main island of the region Mesis (-71, 5, 7672) to creative2, somewhere around (-844, 5, 1142)

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
IGN: Ddaug02
Request: Move the main island of the region Mesis (-71, 5, 7672) to creative2, somewhere around (-844, 5, 1142)
You want the whole island with the build on it moved? Just confirming

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
After discussing with staff that one feels like a bit too much - But could take the actual pyramid bit instead? The whole island is huge, sorry. :(

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
What’s the biggest amount you can WE over? Basically the point is to have part of the build and the surrounding island in creative so we can build in reference to the sureoundings

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
What’s the biggest amount you can WE over? Basically the point is to have part of the build and the surrounding island in creative so we can build in reference to the sureoundings
I would aim to get the parts your 100% gonna use.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
IGN Name: Piratep00f
Location of Diamond Chest (x, y, z): 2 blocks away from location of build
Location of Build (x, y, z): 4156/32/-19004
Location of Area the build needs to go (x, y, z): 3579/25/1058

It's 3 plots, please don't forget the lower level where Lemarc has stored his items. (accessible from the corner with the bookshelves)
It's just the storage of Kharuz-Korum that I'd like to have moved to my other region Rahm's Labyrinth.

Questions:
How many diamonds would this be in total?
Do item frames copy over?
Does the text on signs copy over?
After the copy, the chests where it's copied from can be destroyed of course otherwise this would copy all our materials. Please leave the room intact though.

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
IGN: Mephitic
Location of Diamond Chest: X (8737), Y (39), Z (6154) - All the materials and the 10 diamonds are in the chest.
Location of Build: X (325), Z (1280) - In Creative2. It's the smaller ship. The Blue wool is the waterline, it can be adjusted as you see fit with the placement cords.
Location of Area the build needs to go: X (8775), Z (6168) There's a break in the spruce lining on the dock, on the side. It should be to where you can walk over some boards onto the ship there.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
This request doesn't quite fit into the neat little form, so-

Region: Blackriver Mines (Blackriverperch in the plugin)
Coords: -1420 103 -9220
Request: I could dig out the mining tunnels on my own. But using the air sphere in world edit is so much easier/quicker and saves me the picks. I have 24 plots, and have marked out a "entrance" with red wool. I have 240 diamonds, 10 per chunk. I am wondering if it would be possible to make a system/series of mine tunnels into the mountain and below that I can then go into later and make look like a functional mine. Vertical mineshaft maybe. idk. Is this possible with 240 diamonds?

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
IGN: Mephitic
Location of Diamond Chest: X (8737), Y (39), Z (6154) - All the materials and the 10 diamonds are in the chest.
Location of Build: X (325), Z (1280) - In Creative2. It's the smaller ship. The Blue wool is the waterline, it can be adjusted as you see fit with the placement cords.
Location of Area the build needs to go: X (8775), Z (6168) There's a break in the spruce lining on the dock, on the side. It should be to where you can walk over some boards onto the ship there.
dun

This request doesn't quite fit into the neat little form, so-

Region: Blackriver Mines (Blackriverperch in the plugin)
Coords: -1420 103 -9220
Request: I could dig out the mining tunnels on my own. But using the air sphere in world edit is so much easier/quicker and saves me the picks. I have 24 plots, and have marked out a "entrance" with red wool. I have 240 diamonds, 10 per chunk. I am wondering if it would be possible to make a system/series of mine tunnels into the mountain and below that I can then go into later and make look like a functional mine. Vertical mineshaft maybe. idk. Is this possible with 240 diamonds?
dun

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Bartooliinii Jinny - Were yours completed yet? Apologies

NIAH - Will do yours as we're both online rn :)
Yes mine is completed! Only thing left is the boat that drifts in the sea a little off shore of the Kharuz-Korum region. I don't know the coords location of where you want it to be pasted though.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Yes mine is completed! Only thing left is the boat that drifts in the sea a little off shore of the Kharuz-Korum region. I don't know the coords location of where you want it to be pasted though.
One on the left?

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Alright, I'll do it later tonight. If you could leave the diamonds in a chest nearby or on the ship or something that'd be swell

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Build a Tree - Request below

Tree Location - 167.537/18/-212
Location for Tree - 6493.713/60/-8652.197

Status
Not open for further replies.